• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Leasara

Resident Unicorn
This is about the best thing I've found on the Internet recently (well, you know, Tincrash linked me to it), and it'll be over (more or less) this Sunday, so I thought I might share:

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Joss Whedon directing Niel Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felecia Day.

First two acts are out, the final one will be released tomorrow some time.

TOO awesome.

Erro

Lost Wolf
Joss Whedon is ...awesome :D
*diehard Firefly fan*

Edit: Didn't even notice Nathan until I watched it xD
<3

Last edited:

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
*laughs* Wow... nice find! Yeah, I loved Firefly too - cool to see Nathan Fillion working with Josh again too.

Erro

Lost Wolf
*laughs* Wow... nice find! Yeah, I loved Firefly too - cool to see Nathan Fillion working with Josh again too.
I love the end of act two, when Nathan pulls one of his signature moves in Firefly, coming back in to add one last word, after the last word. Now, he and Josh need to go finish that damn series D:

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
I love the end of act two, when Nathan pulls one of his signature moves in Firefly, coming back in to add one last word, after the last word. Now, he and Josh need to go finish that damn series D:

Yeah - I'd love to see that series brought back, and that was an awesome moment too in Act 2, hehe. Anyway, you'd think with the huge popularity that Firefly has gained, as well as from the movie, they'd want to bring it back. Ah well.

Erro

Lost Wolf
Yeah - I'd love to see that series brought back, and that was an awesome moment too in Act 2, hehe. Anyway, you'd think with the huge popularity that Firefly has gained, as well as from the movie, they'd want to bring it back. Ah well.
Its not a want or don't want thing, its that FOX owns the rights to the series, and refuses to give them up, because its such a huge name that is still making them tons of money, and that Joss Whedon has a huge issue with them and refuses to work with them anymore. So until he gets the rights to his show out of FOX's hands, it will stay dead.

Leasara

Resident Unicorn
I liked the movie, but I still haven't seen any of the series.

I'm so looking forward to Act III, and the eventual DVD should be great too.

Make sure you catch the little FAQ that Joss Whedon did too, pretty funny. It's the link "Read the Master Plan" near the bottom of the index page.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Its not a want or don't want thing, its that FOX owns the rights to the series, and refuses to give them up, because its such a huge name that is still making them tons of money, and that Joss Whedon has a huge issue with them and refuses to work with them anymore. So until he gets the rights to his show out of FOX's hands, it will stay dead.

Bummer. :( Networks always have a habit of ruining good shows for lame reasons.

soooo wtf is with this iTunes garbage now? D:

Aye... I could watch them before, now suddenly I need iTunes, which means I won't be watching the 3rd one because I refuse to load that POS software on any of my systems. :x

Erro

Lost Wolf
Bummer. :( Networks always have a habit of ruining good shows for lame reasons.

Aye... I could watch them before, now suddenly I need iTunes, which means I won't be watching the 3rd one because I refuse to load that POS software on any of my systems. :x
Funny how the two responses seemed to fit together rather well :p

I'm scraping around for a copy I can convert over to a format a bit more friendly to fellow mac haters, I'll link to it once I manage to get the whole series all set up.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Funny how the two responses seemed to fit together rather well :p

I'm scraping around for a copy I can convert over to a format a bit more friendly to fellow mac haters, I'll link to it once I manage to get the whole series all set up.

w00t - hope your work it out. I just hate formats that aren't platform independent. iTunes is horrible bloatware and the only thing I'd even use it for was playing Act III of this stuff. :roll:

Erro

Lost Wolf
w00t - hope your work it out. I just hate formats that aren't platform independent. iTunes is horrible bloatware and the only thing I'd even use it for was playing Act III of this stuff. :roll:
Well, gimme a day to work on it, my housemates have iTunes and I might use their gear to pull a copy off and rip it into something more friendly, if I can, and re-upload it from my own share space.