• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($50+) Dragon Artist

D685ab7f

Hello! I'm interested in taking your commission!
Here is some example example of my commission, some of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Honestly I've never take a commission of a feral dragon, but I'm confident in drawing one. So if you are interested you can sent me a note on FA:
Or an email is okay too!
D685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

Diterkha

yup!
Oh, me! :D
Hope you would like my style :)
(click them for bigger view)

However illustrations with complex background will be more expensive than $50. You can see my prices here: https://frostiegreen.weebly.com/offer.html
For $60 I can draw dragon on simple/textured background and for $50 maybe I can do single fullbody without background (But it depends on how complicated dragon design is) ;)

Let me know via FurAffinity or Deviantart if you're interested :)

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

The closest thing I have to dragons are gargoyles:
Goliath-in-Library-Lights-O.jpg
Demona-A5.jpg
Bronx-A5.jpg
Hudson-A5.jpg
Brooklyn-and-Chamberlain.jpg

Mespeth

Hi! I'm Mespeth, a freelance artist with several years of experience on my back! I mostly specialize in anthro drawings, but can totally do feral forms too and would love to expand my portfolio with some more examples of dragons.

I'll show you some examples, I'm afraid my most recent ones are reference sheets, but I'm more than capable of doing illustrations too.

Feel free to search trough my gallery for more examples. My commissions are open at this moment, for my prices you can visit my website linked below.
FurAffinity Gallery
Prices

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
Good day.) Interested - works can be found by profile

WhiteGuardian

Hello, if you're still looking for an artist I'd be happy to tackle this for ya.
I dont got example of feral dragons but they are most definitely doable.
Can view my price sheets here. If you're interested feel free to leave a note on my FA

Hello there! Came across your post and thought it'd be awesome to work with you. I specialize in feral dragons for the most part, and if you think my style may be a good match for you let me know. :)
My FA gallery is here, and my dA gallery here. If you want more details check out my commission info
Some examples:
1625179200.brightcat135_ych1sample.jpg
1617463859.brightcat135_the_fire_drake.jpg
radiant_dragon__redraw__by_brightcat13527_demd50m-fullview.png

1619743315.brightcat135_cadepaintin2.jpg

Lexus

Looking for someone who is well versed in feral dragon art and is open for commissions.
Hi! ^^
Is your post still relevant? :3
I could help you. Here are my examples of works:
crystal_dragon__ota_closed__by_lidelman_deaw8vj-pre-png.116814
flower_dragon__sold__by_lidelman_deedbvg-pre-png.116815
the_dark_side_of_the_moon__sold__by_lidelman_deimtbg-pre.png

Attachments

• crystal_dragon__ota_closed__by_lidelman_deaw8vj-pre.png
    crystal_dragon__ota_closed__by_lidelman_deaw8vj-pre.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 39
  • flower_dragon__sold__by_lidelman_deedbvg-pre.png
    flower_dragon__sold__by_lidelman_deedbvg-pre.png