• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dragon fursona needs a ref sheet. Can you help me?

FernGator

Swamp lurker
Hey folks!
It's been a while since I've been active on FA but I'm back and looking for a ref sheet for my dragon fursona which is going to be made into my first suit. (I work for a volunteer organisation and have chosen to use my fursona to help others so I'm needing my fur!)

Allow me to introduce Soffy. She is a big-hearted and happy Western dragon who just so happens to be a bit of a gamer and a tech head. Always happy and always there to help. She loves nothing more than when her furry friends pop around to hers for some couch co-op games and a laugh. She spent a lot of time in her life being misunderstood and left out thanks to her "cuddly" stature but this has made her even more determined to be seen for who she is. Soffy is mainly a minty green colour with markings of darker green and pale purple.

Will consider all price ranges and all kinds of art style.

Can you bring Soffy to life?

I do ref sheets for $45!
Looks something like this:
fronk_by_bipperisacactus-dc5g2j9.jpg

I can change anything you want, it may cost more or less depending on what you want though.
You will not have to pay until you're happy with my sketch!
Contact me here or on Discord (Fronk the Donk#8433) if interested c:

LimeReptile

Good evening! I am very interested to work with you for this project!
My work has more of a cartoony style and I have no trouble drawing reptiles, as I mostly draw creatures with reptilian features.
Here are the prices for my reference sheets!!

ref_sheets_by_nigrumvirtus-dc2idrr.png

Here are some more examples of my work featuring dragons or dragon-like creatures!
zaffa_and_polaris_by_nigrumvirtus-dc1i5ms.png

sey_by_limereptile-dc94og3.png

kinky_dragons2_by_nigrumvirtus-dc3bbgd.png

If you're interested, feel free to send me a DM!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Here's the original thread for my commission info: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Commissions open! Icon,sketch, painting, comics and more!

Claribelle

Avocado Expert
Hey there! I don't know if you found someone yet but I love drawing dragons! Here is my most recent dragon reference I did for a friend
1512973931.claribelle_ryanaref.png

I'm just as comfortable drawing them in anthro forms and I could make a basic reference (front + back view) with the same quality for 50$

Or if you want something more affordable for 25$ I could do it as a colored sketch, like this
1522307966.claribelle_woof.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! Would love to help you out! I specialize in character creation and have worked with many designs also based on description only. Quite some of my refs have also been used to create fursuits!
I can offer a SFW, digitally flatcoloured modelsheet for 40$. Price includes three fullbody views, up to 5 closeups for body/accessories detail or expression headshots, a chibi front/back view and an clour palette. Basically, everything you see in these examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Crestor Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Nylitis Lazarus Ref Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Vikris Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
Examples shown above are refs of dragon or draconic-like creatures I've recently completed. For more samples of my style/refs, you can check my gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can either PM me here, note me on FA or email me at alkalinesparks [at] htmail [dot] it!

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I would like to make your ref. Here's our commission info: www.furaffinity.net: LoboSong+Hitaka5Ever's Collaboration Commissions by Hitaka5Ever

Then these are our ref sheet prices:

Reference sheets (prices vary on complexity; text information is free):
  • Simple:
    • One pose, 1-2 headshots: $30
  • Semi-complex:
    • 1-2 poses/views (front and back views), 2-3 headshots: $50
  • Complex:
    • 1-2 poses/views, 1 extra forms (feral, anthro, or alternate species), 3-4 headshots: $70
  • Super Complex:
    • 3-4 poses/views, 2-3 extra forms (feral, anthro, or alternate species), 2-4 headshots: $90
If you need anything else, please note me on FA

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

ruruscube

Here is my art: Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (turn nsfw on)
Heres a dragon ref sheet example: www.furaffinity.net: Finished Adopt Sheet [CM] by ruruscube (nsfw)
Heres my comm journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal
I draw a fair amount of female dragon designs! Theyre my favourite! So I would love to help you.
But if you are going to make it into a fursuit then Ill say that this commission would be considered for "commercial use" so my standart prices would go higher up.
If youre interested in working with me please PM me here or note me on fA! Im open to discussing prices and possibilities. Otherwise, good luck on your search! Soffy sounds lovely, I hope you find someone to make her come to life

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded references (like the second one for example) I charge $26 USD per full-body view. If you want it digitally painted, like the last one I charge $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

FernGator

Swamp lurker
Wowzers! Thank you so much for all the comments and the PMs! I will have a good look through everyone's links and have a think! Thanks again.

FernGator

Swamp lurker
Again. Thank you for all your replies and posts. Sadly, my dog has had to have emergency surgery so I am now not in a position to seek a commission for a ref sheet. When I am able, I will once again have a look at this thread to make enquiries. Sorry folks. :(