• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dragon Quest Games

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Any idea if Dragon Quest VII 3DS is going to get released outside of Japan or not?

WulfeVanDerKross

Dragon Quest 8 kicked my fucking ass though. Right AFTER I got the boat "K den. No more. You got far enough. You're done."

I was getting fucking destroyed. *x*

Wow, pretty challenging then, eh?
Lol, I just got that for my birthday. I'm trying to pursue some game-collecting, including "retro" stuff, and since I don't really have the means to go "SNES/Genesis" retro at the moment, I decided to start by going back to the systems I grew up with. I watched ClanOfTheGrayWolf's review of Dragon Quest VIII, and it got my attention enough where I asked for it. I hope I enjoy it.

For anyone interested, here's a link to the review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSgVN3ynSQ

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Dragon Quest 8 kicked my fucking ass though. Right AFTER I got the boat "K den. No more. You got far enough. You're done."

I was getting fucking destroyed. *x*
Better get used to farming metal slimes. I believe Liquid Metal Slimes are in Trodain.