• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dragon Warrior Monsters!

Zhael

I Just Say F.U.N.
This is the only game I still get out a Gameboy or use the GB Cartridge for the SNES for. It's a turn-based monster fighting game, similar to Pokemon, for example, but this game is so fun and addicting!

Has anyone else ever played this game?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I have the original and the sequel. I liked the original a lot because it was easy to pick up and just go with. Capture system was really weird but breeding was addictive.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I don't understand why this game got released and not DQV. :(

I have the original and the sequel. I liked the original a lot because it was easy to pick up and just go with. Capture system was really weird but breeding was addictive.
Excuse me Takumi, But DWM2 is not the sequel to DWM1.

DQVI is the sequel to DWM1.

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I don't understand why this game got released and not DQV. :(

Excuse me Takumi, But DWM2 is not the sequel to DWM1.

DQVI is the sequel to DWM1.

I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.

It has a two. It's the second monsters game. It's a fucking sequel.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
L

LizardKing

Dragon warriors?
I need to see pics of them
Maybe they are hot

Zhael

I Just Say F.U.N.
The capture system was odd at times, and there was that one "boss" where you had to give sirloin before you could buy it to capture it... hated that one...
I loved breeding; I had that one monster that you get in the end that greets you in the beginning of the game +56 or some shiz.

Edit:
Watabu, that was the name.

Last edited:

Dranslin

Thats one game I still do have, in fact I went and played it yesterday when I lost a unit in fire eblem :D