• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dragonborn Wizard (NSFW)

Grimm Hund

So, I don’t have any NSFW images, I’m actually looking for one to be made of her if possible.

www.furaffinity.net: Marina: Female Dragonborn Transmutation Wizard by GrimmHund It’ll be her. NSFW of her wouldn’t actually have nipples due to the species, but those will actually be covered anyway. Got normal female genitalia between her legs, I’m not looking for anything fancy.
www.dndbeyond.com: Cloak+of+the+Manta+Ray She’s wearing this item and the top portion would cover her chest. The bottom of the cloak is completely open, exposing some of her belly and gradually exposing more down her body.
Her pose would be of her standing about, looking directly at the viewer. Marina looking kinda shy and nervous, but certainly sexy.

That’s basically all I’m looking for. Flat colors on a transparent background would still make me happy. If you want, you can do some shading and or place her in a water-themed background.

A

Amynhotep

I actually really do like what's here and you've done what I asked with more to it.
I'm happy to help! I really liked your character (from what I could tell about her), and I've been wanting to practice more lately.

Grimm Hund

I'm happy to help! I really liked your character (from what I could tell about her), and I've been wanting to practice more lately.
I have more dragons like her if you wanna have fun. Marina and another dragon are actually pregnant from the same father dragon and they all have a great relationship.