• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dragoness Icon

Sriseru

Hey! I'm looking for someone who can make an icon for my dragoness (of her anthro form, to be specific) looking all sultry. I'm willing to spend around $10 to $20 on it, but I can only pay through PayPal.

Edit: Okay, I've chosen an artist. Thanks for your interest, everyone! :D

Last edited:

Emerald_raven

1479096315.emeraldraven_rhos_1_fram_res.jpg
Noted :)
1480255213.emeraldraven_kyrie3_res.jpg

1479259605.emeraldraven_valoayz3_space2_res.jpg

1480894037.emeraldraven_wolf_res.jpg

Last edited:

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello! Im willing to take up your offer if youre still interested.
For drawn icons I have a fixed price of 20$ and theyre much like these
1480652526.dipindu_bae_icons.png

1398277.png
79529.png

Feel free to PM me or send a note through FA!

I

iridescentgreen

I can do something like this for $20. I can also do simpler shading for $15 or no shading for $10.

spyro_digital_art_by_silveredgreen-daip0oj.png

PayPal is actually my preferred method of payment.

vortex-larva

Mouthless soul
Hello ! I really love your dragoness Desaya. I've never heard of a tulpa before, but your story in the description is really nice ! She seems like a very sweet gal. I'd love to work with you on creating an icon of her. I charge $10 for my icons, which includes full color and shading and a simple background. Complex or painterly background add an extra $5 to the total. Here are some examples of my works:
1481993268.werewolf-kun_image.png

1477612712.werewolf-kun_boop_your_snootle.png

1484879320.werewolf-kun_lightning_oryx.png

1484363283.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480822587.werewolf-kun_image.png

For even more examples of my works, feel free to browse my gallery: Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you'd be interested in working with me, you can easily contact me here or on my FurAffinity page above ! If you'd prefer, you can also email me at volleyball.werewolf@gmail.com

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
Hello! I'd be interested in doing this for you. Here's a link to my gallery: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/tigers-on-unicycles/ You will find a great many examples of dragons there. For your quoted price I could do either a sketch or a simple flat color. You can find my detailed commission info on my art blog, here: draconicworkshop.tumblr.com: Art Everywhere

If you have any questions, or if you are interested, please PM me here on FA. I will work within any deadlines you give me and even offer livestreaming.

Thank you for the offer!

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
im just goin based on ur current icon but it looks like ur looking for the cartoonish style. if u are i hope i have what ur looking for. i can do a flat color headshot or 'icon' for $10 or a shaded one for $15 if u want (vectored if requested) pm me if you're interested ;)
tumblr_okml48biXi1vuh6h7o1_1280.png