• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drakitty on the Bandwagon

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
I'll be brief for now, but I may eventually tack on a profile worth mentioning when I'm not lazy.

ceceil_ref_small.jpg

LAZINESS 8D

Project_X

Always thought you was cute. >///>;
Also I still think I've seen Ceciel sprays floating around in DoD for some reason...

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
D'awww She looks so soft to touch.
Drakitties take pride in their thick, plush fur, perfect for snuggling close or using as a pillow.

Plus at the same time that thick fur makes them accustomed to feeling things through all that cushion, making their bellyscales oh so sensitive if you want some quick results from a bellyrub. :p

Ne0nie

Seth+Luna
Drakitties take pride in their thick, plush fur, perfect for snuggling close or using as a pillow.

Plus at the same time that thick fur makes them accustomed to feeling things through all that cushion, making their bellyscales oh so sensitive if you want some quick results from a bellyrub. :p

I'll stick with the pillow. I'm always up for a nap :3

:)

Project_X

Hmm...would that mean they are sensitive to strikes as well? =o

<.< >.> You make her belly so tempting. I wanna give a tummyrub. X3