• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw me

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
I'm kinda new to being a furry, and I was hoping some nice people could draw up my newly found fursona for me. She's in my sig for ref, and no she's not a whore, she just lives wild, not in a city or anything. I'm trying to build up my fursona pics, I don't care how good they are. I just wanna see what comes up. So if you have the time, please draw her.

FluffMouse

*Crawls into traffic*
I like your character, so I might. :3
One question though.. her fur is white but her tail is pink?
Does that mean it's striped or the fur color just fades to pink there?

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
Dyed.

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
Oh duh. Sorry, it fades to pink.

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
Thanks, it doesn't matter how good. I just wanna see if she can be done.

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
No, but you can if you want.

Grimfang

Your username and thread title are both Sonata Arctica song names... which makes me want to do some kind of quick sketch or something, just because of that, haha. So I may randomly have something done that I'll drop back in this thread, within a day or two.

Knowing me, it's never a good idea to put an ETA on a drawing, but I'll see if I can at least get something done.

Broken

Squirrely Gurly

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
Your username and thread title are both Sonata Arctica song names... which makes me want to do some kind of quick sketch or something, just because of that, haha. So I may randomly have something done that I'll drop back in this thread, within a day or two.

Knowing me, it's never a good idea to put an ETA on a drawing, but I'll see if I can at least get something done.

Lol thanks. I didn't even realize it till now, but you right they are both song names.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
I also thought of another question. Does bust size matter >.>? I was thinking of doing something simple and was wondering if I should make her chest more apearent or not.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
i'll take a shot at it

LeeuRex

She sounds adorable, I'd like to give it a try...but I'm super busy :c MAYBE <3

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Last edited:

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
I also thought of another question. Does bust size matter >.>? I was thinking of doing something simple and was wondering if I should make her chest more apearent or not.

Up to you, whatever you want

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.