• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Terrakinesis

{CLOSED}

I'm looking for someone to draw my Fursona for me. Sadly, I can't draw but I would very much like to have a Fursona of my own. Me and my friend were creating a closed species, but she has commissions to do and I'd rather not bother her.

This is NOT a Ref Sheet. I don't expect it to have a background. The price of the piece is negotiable.

I require:
  • Communication - I am very bad at describing, especially when it comes to typing. I'd prefer a stream or to be on Skype where I can vocally describe for you and watch you. This also allows me to quickly grab references for you.
  • Patience - Again. I'm not very good at describing. Not bad. I've been told I'm fine and very literate. However, when I talk normally people do have trouble understanding what I'm trying to say.
  • Someone who can do a Cosmic/Space design.
  • Is willing to draw Tentacles for the lower half of my characters body (Tentacles for legs!).
I am willing to go a bit higher for the commission if need be. If the artist wants to turn this into a Ref Sheet, the price will, of course, go up.

Edit: Note that I am a VERY picky person with Anxiety issues. Do not note me, or press me. If I respond, I respond. It's nothing against you. I just don't have the heart to tell someone No.

Last edited:

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 25$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 15$:

draw with multiple character 40$:
tutti_al_mare_by_queensolaris-dabwmoe.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 20$ or 80$(price will be decided with the commissioner):
20527384@400-1468186385.jpg

Darklunac

Hey! I'd like to help you with this project :3 My favorit projects are the one where I get to work with the commissioner to get a final result we both like. I can stream, no problems!
You can see my prices here: darklunac.tumblr.com/commission
My ref sheets start at 40$ with 2 flat color views. What I can suggest if you'd like to have a ref sheet and afully shaded artwork is a reff sheet with one fully shaded front view and a flat color back view for 50$
21002002@400-1472569002.jpg
20252681@400-1465692626.jpg
20271309@400-1465865582.jpg

1464313942.darklunac_ref_simple_lowrez.jpg

xanderless

I have a few questions/clarifications:
Are you looking for somebody to draw a concrete design or are you looking for help designing?
What kind of art are you looking for? Full color? Fullbody?

Terrakinesis

I have a few questions/clarifications:
Are you looking for somebody to draw a concrete design or are you looking for help designing?
What kind of art are you looking for? Full color? Fullbody?

Q1: A little bit of both I suppose. I know that I want her to have tentacle legs, be curvy, a bit chubby, maybe have scales, Possibly a Victorian Style kinda of look/feel, and have a cosmic-type theme if possible. I can't decide everything else.
Q2: I don't mind if its colored or not, but I would like it colored because colors make imagining easier and the art visually better (obviously--). I would prefer Full body, if anything.

Terrakinesis

Thank you for considering character, everyone!
This post is now closed. However, if/when I grab more art for this Fursona, I will most definitely keep you in mind!