• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw my fursona? (I'll trade with literally anyone)

marshmellerditty

QUEUE 5/13/20:
1. Pollywally (est. completion: 5/15 or 16)
2. ? [you could be next! :0]
3. ?

here she is:

MG2bVq1.jpg

show me your OC/sona and i'll draw them in exchange for mine!

Last edited:

Faustus

Aw, if I wasn't so busy with my own stuff I'd have a go, she's lovely :(

Hope you find someone to help out, and grab me if you ever fancy having a go at making a video game :)

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
I see a queue building up.
I dont mind waiting. :3

I'll leave this pic here for ref 1586802492.pogoyo_project_-_drawing_11342578237139932688.png
And get started with my part of the trade.

Last edited:

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I'd love to trade with you (SFW)!
Here's some examples of my art here: Artwork Gallery for LuciferTheDemon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you're up to the trade, would you like to draw my boy Leo?
(I plan on doing a bust/half body shot if that's ok, I currently have an injury which doesn't allow me to hold a pencil right and I'm trying to take it easy)

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Project - Drawing 13573112413246368213.png

I hope you like it. :3
She has icecream.

Last edited:

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
@Pogo finished!

1588374214.marshmellerditty_trade_pogo.jpg

carrying fish because i saw your fishing village song on your profile and thought that was where he was from but looking back on it i'm not sure, if i got that wrong i'm sorry!

hey sorry i missed your post, she looks adorable! love the ice cream haha, thanks dude! :D
ꉂ (✧ᆽ✧) my goodness. Thats a very good drawing. Ty ty. Its amazing.

And and you are welcome uwu

Last edited:

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?
Your sona is finished! I hope you like it :D

1588385154.feralteddy_goat.png

Here's mine, a sheep named Annie.
annie.png

I'm really new to this, so hopefully I uploaded the images right.

Bllst

If you can fit another one in your queue, I'd love to! I adore your character; big ol' floppy ears are perpetually excellent, and I love how... understated? she is. She feels like she could be a real person you might bump into at the park, if that makes any sense.

Here are two examples of my art for an idea of what (little) I can do:
Vilith Virgin Killer by SomaticHaberdashery on DeviantArt
Lapis Lazuli Animation (final) by SomaticHaberdashery on DeviantArt
I kinda feel like doing her in that classic Marilyn Monroe pose, with her dress blown up a little and animated a bit... or at least, that'll be my plan until I remember how bad I am at animating.

Anyway, I would love you to draw my friendly pizza delivery shark, Lissom. I like her mildly NSFW (bottomless or nude), but do what you feel (and you can change the outfit if you want, of course).
A few refs:
sta.sh: Lissom Sketch Page By Mrvampireflower Ddg9zul-pre
sta.sh: Lissom Ref Sheet NSFW (this one is a about one million years old, so apologies for the limited art quality. Gosh, I need to make new refs...)
Lissom Traditional YCH Aliennocsastarinojpg

marshmellerditty

@Deathless here's your Leo!

1588462662.marshmellerditty_trade_leo.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Leo (trade) by marshmellerditty

EDIT: just realized i forgot the guitar strap, lemme know if you want me to fix that 'cause it's bothering me too lol, won't mind fixing it at all

awww she looks so cute and blushy in your drawing i love it! i really like how her muzzle looks haha, dunno if that's weird

@Feralteddy omg she looks amazing in your style, love how you did the pattern on her dress! and the facial expression is awesome, i can't overstate how much i love this. your OC is super cute, starting on yours next!

@Bllst wow your OC is adorable, so excited to draw her! i would love to see my sona in an animated marilyn monroe pose omg that sounds amazing. you're currently 2nd on the queue, should be done with yours in a couple days!

Last edited:

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
@Deathless here's your Leo!

1588462662.marshmellerditty_trade_leo.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Leo (trade) by marshmellerditty

EDIT: just realized i forgot the guitar strap, lemme know if you want me to fix that 'cause it's bothering me too lol, won't mind fixing it at all

awww she looks so cute and blushy in your drawing i love it! i really like how her muzzle looks haha, dunno if that's weird

@Feralteddy omg she looks amazing in your style, love how you did the pattern on her dress! and the facial expression is awesome, i can't overstate how much i love this. your OC is super cute, starting on yours next!

@Bllst wow your OC is adorable, so excited to draw her! i would love to see my sona in an animated marilyn monroe pose omg that sounds amazing. you're currently 2nd on the queue, should be done with yours in a couple days!
Ahh oh my god I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for trading with me!!! <3