• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw The Person Above You (a casual art thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurBoy223

Mighty Colourer of Stuff
Hmmm, I want to draw :D, However if anyone want to draw me I don't have a fursona yet :( But I guess I could at least give drawing other people a shot :)

Horrorshow

Built for Sin!
FurBoy223 said:
Hmmm, I want to draw :D, However if anyone want to draw me I don't have a fursona yet :( But I guess I could at least give drawing other people a shot :)

Ah, you should think of somethin' for your fursona! I'd be more than happy to draw it for ya. :]

Buuuut, if you are looking for something to draw for the moment, maybe give my character a shot? Here's a quick reference (the one in the stripes.)

FurBoy223

Mighty Colourer of Stuff
Wow, awesome picture. I guess I'll give your character a shot :D

FurBoy223

Mighty Colourer of Stuff
Okay heres the result http://www.furaffinity.net/view/907435/

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
dear Jebus, I haven't been here in a long time, I guess "life" happened. I'll see about ninja-arting on some poor unfortunate fool. But you'll not know who or uh, when.

dave hyena

A wonderous moorhen
Ok, since this thread is now at more than one thousand posts, it will be locked and archived in a days time. Please feel free to start a new thread in the meantime. :)

Emil

Roll Fizzlebeef
Will I still be able to look up the old thread so I can get the ref info for older contributors?

Status
Not open for further replies.