• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Ack this is my fault for not looking back here and that is adorable :D theres really only no scales on him cept his chest/neck but im not picky and its ADORABLE <3 angeefoxftw

Yeah, I saw your avatar next time I got on and went "Oh. Well, crap." Lawl. I shall have to try again, and I'm going to try and find someone else that I can draw relatively well with my limited artistic skills. This thread is not allowed to languish and die, it is far too fun.

Lobo Roo

Here we go, Murikame. The scan picks up all the uh, imperfections. I promise I didn't draw you with a stab wound; there is, however, an unfinished bulbasaur sketch on the other side of that paper that I forgot about. Lawl. The gray mark on his head isn't blunt force trauma, either...well, jeez. It looks like I drew your character after a fight.

Lobo Roo

Oh lord, you guys, those are adorable! I would like, totally sell my soul for a Link doll.

@Wynter: Very cute, but if you'd ever heard me sing you would have drawn those notes all mangled. :p

I'm gonna give both of ya'll a try, though Pintear, I haven't practiced drawing humans, well, at all...so it may not be so great. :p

Lobo Roo

Heck, I'll probably try to do Pintear, Wynter, and you. I'm trying to get lots of practice in anyways! Which is why this thread is awesome, because I don't feel quite so badd about being sucktastic. :p

It's probably be tomorrow before I get anything done, though, I've lost my glasses. ^^;; I don't need them too desperately, but they do help.

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
Heck, I'll probably try to do Pintear, Wynter, and you. I'm trying to get lots of practice in anyways! Which is why this thread is awesome, because I don't feel quite so badd about being sucktastic. :p

It's probably be tomorrow before I get anything done, though, I've lost my glasses. ^^;; I don't need them too desperately, but they do help.

Hey cool, then I may just try you:D

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
If only I had money...

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
I've been watching this thread for a while now, I gotta say izartist is a genius for making this. I'll have to draw somebody sometime

I volunteer! Nah, I'm just kidding:D, Draw whoever tickles your fancy:D

Syl

The Heartless One
I volunteer! Nah, I'm just kidding:D, Draw whoever tickles your fancy:D

Hmm, a ferret huh? I have a ferrkat character, so I don't think a ferret would be much different so I'll consider it

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
Hmm, a ferret huh? I have a ferrkat character, so I don't think a ferret would be much different so I'll consider it

Wow, then thanks:)

Murikami

fff I gotta come back here once I get less swamped I love you guys(AND I HAVE A REFERENCE NOW)

Lobo Roo

Here's a little doodle for Illogical...sorry, I'm just starting out. ^^;; I may do another one now that I've found the brown marker my puppy ran off with when I was going to colour yours. Not that there's anything wrong with colour pencils, right?

Man, that's a long neck. Dang.

Lobo Roo

Here's the one for Wynter! I'd never drawn a feline before...which is probably quite obvious. ^^;; I'm sorry you look kind of like a Harlequin Great Dane.

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
Here's a little doodle for Illogical...sorry, I'm just starting out. ^^;; I may do another one now that I've found the brown marker my puppy ran off with when I was going to colour yours. Not that there's anything wrong with colour pencils, right?

Man, that's a long neck. Dang.
Of course not! Thanks:D