• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

illogical

Beanstalk Giant

Here's the one for Wynter! I'd never drawn a feline before...which is probably quite obvious. ^^;; I'm sorry you look kind of like a Harlequin Great Dane.
I love it hehe it's really cute thank you^^

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Any chance someone wants to draw me a new avatar?

illogical

Beanstalk Giant

Citrakayah

Rude Camera
Omg I love it! I'll attempt and draw something for you when I get out of school, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near as good as yours!

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
TheHowlingDragon, you are to be my next victim. I'll post something later tonight. (skip this post if you wouldn't mind)

Now I have yet to see anyone get skipped due to request... funny. XD

Seriously though, everyone who ASKES tobe skipped ends up being drawn 4 times. (exaggeration)

*smirks* I'm beginning to think this is the draw teh person above you who doesn't want to be drawn. :p

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
Now I have yet to see anyone get skipped due to request... funny. XD

Seriously though, everyone who ASKES tobe skipped ends up being drawn 4 times. (exaggeration)

*smirks* I'm beginning to think this is the draw teh person above you who doesn't want to be drawn. :p
Well, you could draw me:3

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
Well, you could draw me:3

But see? Now that you've asked to be drawn, you'll wait forever.

You should have made a comment, and then said "don't worry about drawing me."

Then you'd have everyone thinking "hey, this guy doesn't want to be drawn... LETS DRAW HIM!!!"

"Him" being a blanket term for person above the art poster.

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
But see? Now that you've asked to be drawn, you'll wait forever.

You should have made a comment, and then said "don't worry about drawing me."

Then you'd have everyone thinking "hey, this guy doesn't want to be drawn... LETS DRAW HIM!!!"

"Him" being a blanket term for person above the art poster.

Ok then DON't draw me. lol