• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

Fennex

Whoa! I skip a day and this thread explodes with art. So many awesome people to draw... I just can't decide like this.

ponder... ponder... ponder... decided!

Novaluna, Inky Neko, Katarin and Amber have all been eaten by a grue.

For SuperBoogie

edit:

Mahefa for Novaluna

Couldn't get Mavain down properly so I just went for Mahefa instead. Then I realised I know nothing about him besides the reference image, so I just drew him doing what I was doing: suspiciously eying a blank piece of paper.

Last edited:

Fennex

Aww, I got jipped XD You know, Fennex, you can reserve a spot and upload the image later by editting that post.
Yeah, I probably should do that some more. Hope it doesn't get too confusing with me calling out four people at once and only delivering when the thread has grown several more pages. To start with the confusion: If you've read this before the other post, look up a bit for a surprise. I don't think I've ever delivered this fast before.

Oh wow Fennex I love that expression!
That said, that's freaking amazing. It is an awesome expression.
Thanks guys. Most of the credit goes to SuperBoogie's awesome character description. It really sparked my creativity and then everything just came out right the first time.

SpartaDog

edit:

Mahefa for Novaluna

Couldn't get Mavain down properly so I just went for Mahefa instead. Then I realised I know nothing about him besides the reference image, so I just drew him doing what I was doing: suspiciously eying a blank piece of paper.

LOL THAT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE!
Actually, that situation works. He's a tribal leader and has no idea wtf a pen and paper are or would be used for. The "Uhm...." look on his face is perfect. XD

Did you post this on your FA page? I'd love to fav it.
EDIT: Nvm, found it. I'm an idiot.

Inky Neko said:
EEP! Thank you! He looks so utterly huggable! Also, thank you for not giving him a stop. For some reason, people have a hard time understanding that his profile is a perfect, unbroken curve.

Last edited:

Fennex

For IsabellaPrice

and

For Inky Neko

For Fennex: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3702390/
You didn't have an avatar on the forum and I couldn't make out with what the one on your user page was, so the word "unicorn" caught my eye in your latest journal entry. There you go. XD;
That is a mindbogglingly awesome rendition of Tempest Inky.
Sorry for making this so difficult. I really need to work on some reference sheets and such. That and put up an avator for this forum. It would make this whole character/fursona situation so much less confusion.

CatalinaTamiko

Miss Priss
NOt participating!

i think this is a great thing here so far. I have seen lots of art from all different styles and skill levels. Dont think i will put mine in. But so far this is beautiful.

Fennex

Niva pinup for Amber (Not adult but most likely not safe for work)
Definitely the most risque thing I've done in this thread so far

My diety, Fennex! You sure do make these fast.
I did a lot of webcomicing a couple years back. Doing that forces you to be fast. It's either learning every single shortcut and trick in the book or being doomed to once a month updates. As most of the things I post here are single character, flat color, simple background I can apply most of the comicy shortcuts directly to these images. Most of what I post here takes 45 minutes to 2 hours, perfectly doable in one evening.

Anybody not have their characters drawn in a while?

Hellivina_Khaos

Pseudofunctional
I feel the same way...yes, no one else draw me until I get time to draw another poster. I'm sorry I can't contribute to this thread more often x.x