• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Aw, me? :D

Here's the sketch for TheRoyoFlush -
Sorry that it's a picture, my scanner is RIP. :/ And sorry about, well, everything else? Felines are my worst enemy, art wise. I shall endeavor to to better, though!

I may have to give up on color, too, until I can replace these markers...the few I have are running out. Dangit.

Last edited:

Arroyo Milori

Dandy Lion
Drawing for TheRoyoFlush! Will update post with pic when done.

And done!

Oh. Mah. Gawd~ <3

I Absolutely LOVE IT!

Aw, me? :D

Here's the sketch for TheRoyoFlush -
Sorry that it's a picture, my scanner is RIP. :/ And sorry about, well, everything else? Felines are my worst enemy, art wise. I shall endeavor to to better, though!

I may have to give up on color, too, until I can replace these markers...the few I have are running out. Dangit.
It's always good to give those a new challenge. You did a good job and it shall not be left unloved. <3

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
I don't, dearest.
I have no art yet for my main 'sona.

She's an albino rat save for blaack bettie-page esque bangs. her left eye is just a pupil and her right is blue. she has hips like a motherfucker and a really tiny waist. combat boots, always and a corset with a skirt.

Helpful?

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
Very, and I'm likin the sound of it. XD Gonna sketch now.

Does she have more hair, too, or just the bangs?

just the bangs, as she is based off of my actual hairstyle where i have two-tone hair with my bangs as one and my very short shaved hair as another :4

thankss! -super excited to see it-

Last edited:

SpartaDog

SpartaDog

Oh, good. I'm glad. ^_^ Rats are fun to draw.

Also, a note to whoever takes me up:
Sparta and Mavain are the characters I use as "me", but you're more than welcome to draw the other two in my sig, or any in my gallery if pit bulls and nagas aren't your thing.

Dsurion

Dr. Disaster
Sorry, its kind of crappy.

*goes to bed now*

Edit:
Funny fact: This is the post number 666 on this thread. (reply number 666)

Last edited:

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Eee, thanks CatildaLily! Now I want to go swimming, too. :( WHERE IS MY POOL.

I need to find a pencil and paper so I can keep drawing while I'm at my parents....

I don't, dearest.
I have no art yet for my main 'sona.

She's an albino rat save for blaack bettie-page esque bangs. her left eye is just a pupil and her right is blue. she has hips like a motherfucker and a really tiny waist. combat boots, always and a corset with a skirt.

Helpful?

Wheeah! Another rodent! I'ma draw you next! X3

Zseliq

Oh ...my god, Dsurion. Your avatar is awesome.

(skip meeeeee)

Voodoowolf

Oh, good. I'm glad. ^_^ Rats are fun to draw.

Also, a note to whoever takes me up:
Sparta and Mavain are the characters I use as "me", but you're more than welcome to draw the other two in my sig, or any in my gallery if pit bulls and nagas aren't your thing.

this is for ya =) i love this pup so cute ^^

and if anyone wants to draw me my refs are in my sig/on my fa page since i have a few more than those four

Last edited: