• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

Gray Fang

Snuggly Wusky Woof :)
---|||**Dont draw**|||---

Just a little tip for ppl, post some decent refs when ya post in these treads, detailed writen or preferably graphical.
Boored was looking for something fun too draw but afther 3 pages of finding no refs with working links or refs that dont evne show what gender or species it is I got sick of looking :p

So just a little hint :) Refs refs refs ^^

Deedia

For Radioviewer

->Ref

Hellerskull

Nom Nom Nom
I don't know where to start or who I will draw for.

My ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3287208/ (NSFW- tasteful nudity) I have quite a few pictures of her somewhere in my gallery.

If you have reference in your FA gallery, I couldn't able to see an image for some reason. All images except mine didn't show up or take long time to load. I don't know if anyone have similar issue or not.

M

Morroke

I don't know where to start or who I will draw for.

My ref: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3287208/ (NSFW- tasteful nudity) I have quite a few pictures of her somewhere in my gallery.

If you have reference in your FA gallery, I couldn't able to see an image for some reason. All images except mine didn't show up or take long time to load. I don't know if anyone have similar issue or not.

FA is majorly laggy for pretty much everyone sadly
SITE NOTICE: We are currently experiencing performance slowdowns and degradation on the site. We experienced an HD failure, and our RAID is currently rebuilding. Until the array is finished rebuilding you may experience degraded performance.

We will be attempting to fix this by pulling the site offline in the AM hours (U.S.A. time) to let the site have time to perform maintenance.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Don't know where to begin. >.<

Last edited:
Sweet! and thank YOU, Heller.

Damn, i just realized you're the first person in FA/FAF to get my hair perfectly right!

>Skip<

Last edited:

Hellerskull

Nom Nom Nom
Sweet! and thank YOU, Heller.

Damn, i just realized you're the first person in FA/FAF to get my hair perfectly right!

>Skip<

I used few references from your gallery of your fursona from different angle to get an idea what exactly his hair is supposed to look. xD
I'm pretty damn picky with hair and hands.

Finally, I didn't miss anything this time! :p

You are welcome.

(skip me)