• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

larigot

@MsRavage

Ms. is gonna ravage.
2.png

Pasta

PURPLE PERSECUTION
NewCanvas1gfdgdf.jpeg
@larigot
The Mystery Kitty((if you have a more official character you'd like I'd be willing to do a second version too for sure! Just thought it'd be interesting to see what I could do with your current avatar :>))

and then Pasta:
NewCanvas1ghghfjkhgjghnbnvbnbv.png fat-caaaaat.gif

Last edited:

catscom

I'm a feral dragon do your worst! if you need a ref, google my name and click the feral ref in the images tab x3
Hey, you seemed raring for a little piece. I did my best for a quickie. Hope it's up to your liking. :') Do you mind if I post it to FA?
If somebody would be so kind or feel up to reciprocating: here are three pictures to draw reference from. Cheers!
cendrag.png

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Being unsure as to who's next in line, I'll be drawing @catscom 's character based on their icon. Tradition, and a bust.

I'll be leaving a couple characters and let the following participant decide which they'd like to draw. (..or more than one, your preference.)
VZYiGLF.png
44617456980_3ae4d72a04_o.jpg
sindael_by_theblackcatstale_d7eshy1.png
newcanvas1_by_theblackcatstale_dd3s2m4.png

Shadowhawkart

Rawr I guess?
Conseqq said:
Being unsure as to who's next in line, I'll be drawing @catscom 's character based on their icon. Tradition, and a bust.

I'll be leaving a couple characters and let the following participant decide which they'd like to draw. (..or more than one, your preference.)

Just finished yours! Hope it's okay!

(As for me, literally anyone from this folder on my toyhouse will do: Shadowhawk on Toyhouse . They need some more love~ <3 )

Synomance

Musical Wolf
@roachparade

I really need a lot of practice, i hope it's not too bad though.

Actually... wait.. I can do it better, I know i can
Going to digitalize it
There We go!, This looks like a much bigger effort, even if it's not perfect :D

Last edited: