• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

narutogod123

Void Mage

here you go!

my OC

DaVinity

MapleKat

Lovable Fall-leaf Lynx

Shadowhawkart

Rawr I guess?
Here you go @MapleKat. That was fun and has totally gotten me in the mood for fall. *puts on my comfy sweater and makes myself some hot cocoa*
Did a little sketch in between college work! They looked like they could use a scarf. c:

Ash_Sketch.png

Here's my bby Scarla! This should probably go without saying but no NSFW of her please. <3

Scarla Ref.png

DustyDawg

Here's my bby Scarla! This should probably go without saying but no NSFW of her please. <3
Scarla shadowhawkart.jpg

Here's my shot at a portrait of her. She came out with a pretty weird expression, I admit I didn't think that out >.< I hope you like it.

If anyone wants to draw my character, well, I don't really have references but he's just an average digitigrade golden retriever anthro with emerald eyes, honey colored fur, a scarf and square glasses. Extra fluff and cuteness are greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

Wollymon

Heya!
@DustyDawg

He was fun to draw! I like how simple his character design is too
Gave him a hot coffee because the green reminded me of Starbucks lol

Really didn't think going into this and just realized my character has no ref, so whoever's next can use this random wolf guy. Named him Dominik

Attachments

• GoldenR finished.png
    GoldenR finished.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 36
  • dommi.jpg
    dommi.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 31

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
@Wollymon

Here's your fellah! I hope you like it!

Untitled388_20201126011233.png

Here's my character here!

Untitled386_20201125005349.png

Edit: I realized that he has a sort of complex design, so I'll put another OC here that's a lot more simple. o3o This is so whoever is next can choose which one they'd prefer to draw.

Untitled399_20201202055352.png

Last edited:

Nerire

Playing with Magic
@Chomby

Hey!
First time on this thread, but I saw your character and I just had to make a sketch for you ><<

1608343598872.png

I'm sure I made a ton of mistakes, but I tried my best!D; hopefully this brings you at least a bit of joy :)

For the next person, here's my girl Zyra^^

@Chomby

Hey!
First time on this thread, but I saw your character and I just had to make a sketch for you ><<

View attachment 96672

I'm sure I made a ton of mistakes, but I tried my best!D; hopefully this brings you at least a bit of joy :)

For the next person, here's my girl Zyra^^

Hey there! I did a small doodle for you, and while I definitely got some of the design wrong, hope you like it!

For the next person, here's my sona, Sebastian! They're non-binary, and a lion!

Sam Moony

Furry NSFW artist~
Hello there! i tried my best making it for you! hope you enjoy it C:

P.D: You don't mind if i shared Sebastian in my social media? i will give credits of course, is your character C:

Here is my sona if someone want to give it a try! There are more pictures on my FA but i'm not showing them cause... they are NSFW hahaha

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Hello there! i tried my best making it for you! hope you enjoy it C:

P.D: You don't mind if i shared Sebastian in my social media? i will give credits of course, is your character C:

Here is my sona if someone want to give it a try! There are more pictures on my FA but i'm not showing them cause... they are NSFW hahaha

Here you are!
I hope you like it! :)

Untitled428_20201231164751.png

Here's this guy I just got named Prisma I'd love more art of!

63192BBF-B758-4667-BCF9-8561C8BFBC3A.png

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
Here you are!
I hope you like it! :)

View attachment 97590

Here's this guy I just got named Prisma I'd love more art of!

View attachment 97591
Here you go. This was a lot of fun and the perfect challenge for me as I dive headfirst into digital artistry. Not to mention that this was a beautiful character to draw.

Hope you enjoy it (^v^)

And to the next person, dealer's choice. Anything cute you can come up with, I will love
ASH Small.jpg

Last edited:

Saokymo

Art Cookie
And to the next person, dealer's choice. Anything cute you can come up with, I will love
Here you go! It’s cold and wet today, so it feels like sweater & hot chocolate weather to me. Don’t draw bird characters so often, so it was a fun little exercise. ^_^
41E54D06-D379-4E91-903D-7186E1F97F69.jpeg

And for the next poster, here’s a quick SFW ref for my possum ‘sona.

Geowlett

I really want to hop on to this trend! There's so many amazing characters, can't wait to draw some of them :33

Here's fa gallery of my Lyra: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kuunsirpale/folder/928372/Lyra

Two of her pics has mature/nsfw filter on them so make sure you'll see everything ^^

I'm already thankful whoever decides to draw my baby ✨
You have to draw the last poster before posting your character. The last person to post was Saokymo with their possum

Kuunsirpale

Your local tired art student
You have to draw the last poster before posting your character. The last person to post was Saokymo with their possum
Well the rules says I can draw someone from here: " More importantly, should you choose to participate, you draw the person above you... or somebody in the thread."

I was about to draw someone later on because I replied on mobile but don't worry I already deleted my comment :') I' m just gonna spectate ✨ some other time then I'll participate

Oh my! I'm sorry. ><

He's here on FA https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21416994/
And I will do my best to attach it too. :3
Claim! I'll be right back with your art!!! DONE: Fullview https://www.deviantart.com/parasolhyena/art/Snow-and-Ice-875620019

For the next person either of my gals please (or if you're feeling generous both of my gals just being cuddly idiots) Full Ref: https://toyhou.se/10372704.hero-and-north
If that link doesn't work then: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41366830/

Last edited: