• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draw the poster above you thread

Mikachu

Smol Pika
Claim! I'll be right back with your art!!! DONE: Fullview https://www.deviantart.com/parasolhyena/art/Snow-and-Ice-875620019

For the next person either of my gals please (or if you're feeling generous both of my gals just being cuddly idiots) Full Ref: https://toyhou.se/10372704.hero-and-north
If that link doesn't work then: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41366830/
Heya! I tried drawing one of your girls! They were both really unique characters in my opinion, but I went with one of them, but I do hope you like how she turned out!
LZqtkKb.jpg

Now for my character,, Um.. yeah she's a Pikachu lol. Feel free to draw her!
5jvxh0A.jpgCdW49YQ.jpg

Geowlett

Heya! I tried drawing one of your girls! They were both really unique characters in my opinion, but I went with one of them, but I do hope you like how she turned out!
View attachment 107531

View attachment 107533View attachment 107535
Drew your pika girl!
1618541276662.png

For the next person I have my boy mason here <- NSFW warning but gives better marking details

Or here is a safelink to only the SFW image

Last edited:

Erix

>‿‿◕
View attachment 107531

View attachment 107533View attachment 107535

Aaaaaaaaaaaah

well um I was already working on this and I was pretty busy so it took kinda long, but it seems I was beaten to the punch heh. I hope you guys don’t mind me posting it anyway, and I hope you like it Mikachu!

502A5C18-787E-4539-B671-A4A93F0315DB.jpeg

(Sorry, didn’t have time to color! I tried my best!)

Also to note I am NOT the latest person you should make a picture for. Geowlett, the person above me has a picture you should draw of if you plan to be the next post.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Gawd I hope you don't take this doodle as an insult. This is why I commission artwork.
Feel free to skip me, lol. I just wanted to see what I could do in that time frame.
@Nerire
Untitled.png

Don't ask why she's smoking, I think she's sick of my shit and she needed nicotine to cope.
One day, when I get an art tablet (and skill), I will make it up to you.

For now, someone else do the amazing kitty above!
Please I'm begging you lol.

OffBased

@Nerire Zyra is so cool!! I didn’t have much time tonight to do something all colored and polished, so I hope a little ink doodle will suffice ^^’
DCB9F03F-B944-40BE-9216-AA1E190CEC5B.png

If the next person wants to draw my sona, they’re in my profile pic, but I’ll put more designs here.
589A33E3-3DEB-42A3-BE2C-723B9FEB3F3A.png

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
But how else will I get art?
you commission it. art isn't really free, my dude. it takes time and effort, so it's rude to beg for free art without giving anything in return unless an artist specfically states they're offering free art. it's like going into a store and begging for free cake.

FlatulentDeerboi

Banned
Banned
you commission it. art isn't really free, my dude. it takes time and effort, so it's rude to beg for free art without giving anything in return unless an artist specfically states they're offering free art. it's like going into a store and begging for free cake.
I have no money

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
I have no money
then you should probably wait until you have it. like i said, you wouldn't go into a store begging for free cake just because you don't have money. art is the same way.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
For the next person here's my fursona:

toz4k6no25371.jpg

Just reminding others who the last poster was by putting this here... *ahem* Moving on!
Can't wait to see who does the cutie above.