• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Draw this busty vixen

Shilean

Busty Vixen
Hello my name is Shilean and new to this forum. I need some new art of myself and wondering if anyone is willing to draw me?

I do have to say my chest has gotten a lot bigger since this picture by my friend JJ.

Taeran

[QUOTE = "Shilean, сообщение: 6742782, участник: 135587"] Здравствуйте, меня зовут Shilean и новичок в этом форуме. Я хочу, чтобы кто-то нарисовал меня?

После моей фотографии [/ QUOTE]

I hope, you like it
hh.png

Lithio

Internet Newbie
Here you go! I hope you like it! (The lighting is not orange, it's the paper that is orange.) I've been practicing gesture and a few other new concepts for the past 2 weeks so this was like an application of them. If you can, could you give me suggestions on what to improve on?
IMG_20200404_232805.jpg

Shilean

Busty Vixen
[QUOTE = "Shilean, сообщение: 6742782, участник: 135587"] Здравствуйте, меня зовут Shilean и новичок в этом форуме. Я хочу, чтобы кто-то нарисовал меня?

После моей фотографии [/ QUOTE]

I hope, you like it View attachment 84155
I love it, thank you so much. I hope you post it on your gallery so I can fave it. If it is ok with you I would love to post this picture.

Shilean

Busty Vixen
Here you go! I hope you like it! (The lighting is not orange, it's the paper that is orange.) I've been practicing gesture and a few other new concepts for the past 2 weeks so this was like an application of them. If you can, could you give me suggestions on what to improve on?View attachment 84172
I don't draw so I am not even sure what pointers I could give. Also thank you for the art.

Last edited: