• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drawing badges!

Fling

And then there was Troll
Oh, those look so nice :D If you are still doing these, I would love one of my new lizard sona, Fling! Reference would be here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5729491 and the coloring would be dark green with the shaded part being a dark purple. As far as pose is concerned, I was thinking maybe a 3/4 view (halfway between profile and straight forward view) where he would be reaching towards the top of the view frame as if pushing the viewer or "camera" away. Expression would look a little bit annoyed or agitated. If you are not taking more, I understand, looks like you have quite a load already x- x

Last edited:

Boarders0

I would greatly appreciate a rendition of my sona it is rather unique. I just don't have the artists Capability to portray it correctly. The description I would be an amphibious Aerian, about 5'10" likes to dress professionally. Basically a frog furry with skinflaps coming from the bottom of the ribs to the elbow to enable gliding. And thank you very much for considering my request.

Byourii

Okay! For those of you requesting art after those I have listed, I might draw your characters once I have some more time on my hands. I am doing these for the sake of practice, so I am in no real rush to complete them all in any given time frame. I will do the very best that I can to do just as many as I can. If you want a more secure spot on the list, give me more detail as to pose/expression/etc. I'm no great artist for originality in that regard. XD

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
I want badge plz

A

Angelleifang

I sent you a note inquiring about the personality of Tsukii and never got a response. I just assumed... lol, I dunno. Did you not get my note?

I did reply to it, i said i like to make her slightly insane. Though i suppose that is a little vague too....but i do like mad scientist/ out of mind faces if that helps?

Byourii

I did reply to it, i said i like to make her slightly insane. Though i suppose that is a little vague too....but i do like mad scientist/ out of mind faces if that helps?

Hm. Well FA's bad, then. You'll be next, then.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?