• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drawing Characters: Fully-colored and lined, Possibly Shaded!

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Hi there! I'm a novice artist who absolutely loves to draw anthros! My art isn't fantastic, but it is of moderate quality, I guess. I'm not charging a penny either(Although that may or may not be because I don't have Paypal, as I am under 18 XD)

And guess what? I'm not just doing headshots or sketches. I'm doing full-on drawings! Most of the time, they're probably going to be bust shots though if I really like drawing the character, I might even do a fullbody drawing!

Anyway, there are rules, though:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NSFW OR FETISH-RELATED. I am a minor so I cannot do NSFW and I don't want to, either. Fetishes make me very uncomfortable so I choose not to draw those things; please respect that.
Only one fullbody shot at a time. You are allowed to ask for up to two characters per drawing(or separate) but if requesting two, the drawing can only be a bust shot(I don't do anthro and human headshots because they look weird in my style)
No equines, reptiles, avians, or amphibians. I am not good at drawing them. I'll try to draw other things but I cannot guarantee I can draw them.
Nothing too complex. My art is only of moderate quality and I suck at replicating complex designs. The last thing I want to do is butcher your char's design.

I am willing to draw couple art(MxF, MxM, and FxF are all okay, too<3). Also, besides anthros, I can draw ferals and humans(though I'll be picky with drawing them)

My examples are here---> sta.sh: Commissions/Art Trades

EDIT: People have been asking if this is still open, and yes, it is! This thread will be open until I delete it, so if you still see the thread, it's still open to request from. c:

Last edited:

Sunburst_Odell

Oh! Actually, it just so happens you've requested me to draw him before on Toyhouse several months back. However, you didn't respond to the PM, so I'm guessing maybe you didn't see it?

But the image is here--->
1483806000806_by_poke_pizza-daujuxv.png

Sunburst_Odell

Would love my OC drawn, her furry or feral form!
Cool could you do tombstone the segal? Thank you. You can ignore markings since markings are being redisigned. Oh and he has swirly eyes which are not very visible in this ref
Thank you for offering this! :) Here is my main sona Makea Wolf. She is a Wolf Hybrid.

Aww, all of your characters are so cute! Wow, I've never had so many requests at once before :eek:

But yes, all of you are accepted. However, Martin2W, your character looks a bit difficult, so I might mess it up. I'll try my hardest though c:

It'sBlitz

Pilot in training
Hey, if you have the time, here's my ref. you can do what you want, I just want to see what someone else makes of my Sona.
1495509653.itsblitz_blitz_ref.png

Sunburst_Odell

Hey, if you have the time, here's my ref. you can do what you want, I just want to see what someone else makes of my Sona.

Sorry, as stated in my thread, I cannot draw avians. So I'm afraid I can't draw your character.

Sunburst_Odell

Hey if your still taking these feel free to do me! Here's my ref!
Accepted! Though be aware I'm not so great with muscular body types, so I'm probably going to do a bust shot.

Alaricat

Tiny blue piece of shit
would you be interested in drawing my sona? Im in the middle of working on a more detailed ref so heres her placeholder

Attachments

• IMG_9520.JPG
    IMG_9520.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 42