• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Oh and draw big not small doodles. Doing it small lets there have less detail.

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Read instruction manuals on the subject like Loomis and Vilppu and most importantly I would pick up "Drawing the Right Side of the Brain". AND ACTUALLY DO THE EXERCISES! But honestly, the absolute best way with the least amount of wasted time would be to get someone to tutor you personally. That can be hard, because that's a lot to ask from anyone. But what you can do right now is do grid drawing exercise to help draw what you see. I made a free program to help with that! *Shameless Plug.*
forums.furaffinity.net: Sketch Companion - Art Improvement Tool Support Thread

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Read instruction manuals on the subject like Loomis and Vilppu and most importantly I would pick up "Drawing the Right Side of the Brain". AND ACTUALLY DO THE EXERCISES! But honestly, the absolute best way with the least amount of wasted time would be to get someone to tutor you personally. That can be hard, because that's a lot to ask from anyone. But what you can do right now is do grid drawing exercise to help draw what you see. I made a free program to help with that! *Shameless Plug.*
forums.furaffinity.net: Sketch Companion - Art Improvement Tool Support Thread
Yes yes yes. Drawing on the right side of the brain FTW.