• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Drawing some bovines for lunar new year (ALL DONE!!)

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
Hey there! I’d love if you took a shot at my cow - he’s just a highland cow and I haven’t even got a reference sheet. Really I’m just easy - if it’s a Highland cow and maybe cowboy-esque I’d love it. Thank you for offering the free art :3
I can send you one more piece of art but I’m in mobile right now!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I started on cowboi's while building some code. I have a sketch but want to ask someone on advice on part of it before I continue. Also my phone is acting up right now so for advice I needed to hold it up in a webcam photo... >_< so hopefully I'll get my phone sorted out in some way before I'm actually done or soonish after.

Last edited:

cowboi

I started on cowboi's while building some code. I have a sketch but want to ask someone on advice on part of it before I continue. Also my phone is acting up right now so for advice I needed to hold it up in a webcam photo... >_< so hopefully I'll get my phone sorted out in some way before I'm actually done or soonish after.
Hi! I meant to send you the other piece of art!! I'm sorry - here it is: https://www.deviantart.com/ygottaylor/art/Sketch-Cowboi-Color-843112746

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
teeechnically a bovine, idk if it's what you're looking for but I have a gazelle boy!!
(ref is marked as mature, it's just for nipples tho lol)
don't have to obviously, have fun if you choose to draw him!
He's adorable! Also that's probably not nsfw , though I know we have a double standard with topless males.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Actually, here you go though maybe I should try for a better picture. Feel free to ask me to retake this:

@cowboi

@BlakeTromaville

cowboi

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
They changed it so you only put your username and not the URL and it makes it into a URL so the URL that was there broke. lol. It's fixed now. I have a bunch of stuff I need to put on FA but my phone is also having tons of issues lately and I've needed to take photos through the Discord app because it won't even save pictures currently so actual camera apps just say nope to trying, and it's not even showing some of my backed up photos that are on the cloud so that'll probably need to wait @_@ It's only at 50% strorage but thinks there's no space because the photo folder is currupted but file apps aren't even showing anything in internal storage existing other than apps themselves so I can't try to rename/remake the folder or such so all camera programs are just freaking out. So yeah... eventually. It also was a struggle to get Discord on it for some reason and took a bunch of work for it to realize it was okay to download. I kind of hate my phone right now ; p

Last edited: