• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Vermilion

I read the posts that replied back to posts asking about cheap fursuits and it really surprised me how expensive they still were. I would like to think someone's first fursuit should be as comfortable as possible and last long enough so the wearer can get a good feel if they want a higher quality suit. I hope you will consider me to help you. These are my general prices, send me a message with a reference sheet and I can give you a better estimate. If you message me and decide to go with another please let me know. I will not be offended. :)

My general prices:

· $150 fursuit head, badge

· $250 for head and paws. badge, one free sketch art of character,

· $350 for head, paws, feet, badge, one color pencil piece of character, a reference sheet

· $500 for head, paws, sleeves, feet, tail, everything listed above small surprise gift

· $700 for full suit with regular legs, head, paws, feet, and tail. Everything listed above plus a medium surprise gift

· $1000 for full suit with digi legs. Everything listed above, small sketch book of your fursona in varies poses, and a large surprise gift

Picture 29.jpg Picture 30.jpg Picture 51.jpg

Slowly getting better and better. Thank you all my lovely customers.

Last edited:

Vermilion

Free shipping which is why I raised the prices. All costs go towards material and shipping. It also helps cover money transfer charges. If getting a suit for those under 18 yrs, I can adjust the price. Half of the payment to start and the other half after you've received it. Unless you need a payment plan. We can work it out. All purchases are done through Paypal: benakittie@yahoo.com if you don't have a Paypal you can send a check through the mail or cash or other options.

Last edited:

Fursuitsandmore1022

A Sorta Experienced Fursuit Maker (•̀ᵜ•́)
I’m slightly interested, any photos of your last fursuit you made or the one your working on?

Vermilion

The most recent is the cotton bat above. The wings were changed to normal gray ones and she has the claws finished now for it. Here's a closer shot though.

I'm about ready to mail it all to the owner now. :D

Vermilion

Posted one I'm working on right now.

Vermilion

been while, but always open for commission.