• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dream Outfits

phantomboo

❝boo!❞
No such outfit would exist, I am extremely secure in who and what I am. <smiles proudly>
That's great! Are there any outfits you'd love to wear that you haven't been able to for any other reason (money, lack of availability, etc.)?
you really don't know me well do you lol.

also that pic is a bit risqué to say the least.
Oh... is it? I can find another angle of the outfit if it breaks forum rules!

Paws the Opinicus

*Not technically* a Gryphon!
My sona in outfits? What about outfits in my sona? As long as they're clean and haven't been worn! And natural, please. Hold the polyester.

*Nomf* ;)

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
That's great! Are there any outfits you'd love to wear that you haven't been able to for any other reason (money, lack of availability, etc.)?

The purrrfect fantasy fursuit probably IRL, and sonawise I considered metamorphic ink-like clothing (like a witchblade-style look but more animated)

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
1613768292041.png

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
A RL version of this would be awfully fun, for this skunk!

1599857119.skoxide_skoxide_0238_skunk_furry_rubber_3d.png

Last edited:

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
I actually dress pretty similar to how my sona would dress. I will admit, however, she's much more secure in herself than I am and would subsequently not shy away from the flowy/poofy garments I normally just admire from afar.

802f25cf0d2f3447c6a41050b1dc4116.jpg

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Exactly what my sona is wearing! Unfortunately. Society is a bit weird and would most likely think me mad or worse... A Squirlf can dream though~ Perhaps one day!