• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dreaming about the forums??

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
I find a lot of times when I'm reading through threads on here late at night I'll have weird dreams about them or dream up weird interactions with users on here. A couple times I've woken up giving people a silent side-eye for stuff they didn't actually do, it's kind of funny.

Just wondering if that's happened to anyone else or is that just me? I have a lot of weird dreams about discord, too

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
I get twitter dreams even though I haven't actively used twitter in a few months. Seems to be common social anxiety dreams.

AppleButt

I wish I could get a dream that even remotely relates to furries!

All I ever dream about lately is work. Smh! I can’t even get away from my job in my sleep!

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I once dreamed that my deviant art page inexplicably gained thousands of watchers and favourites... I looked at my page and I'd accidentally posted naked pictures of myself in compromising positions. I woke up so fucking scared.

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
I once dreamed that my deviant art page inexplicably gained thousands of watchers and favourites... I looked at my page and I'd accidentally posted naked pictures of myself in compromising positions. I woke up so fucking scared.
Lmaooooooooo that's absolutely terrible, I feel like I'd cry

SmokeyTheFox

Th3 m3m3lord
I dreamt that I met an online friend, but instead of it being set where we actually live, it was in Mexico and my dad was angry the whole time! aD

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Here and again, I've had dreams, in which I have met a few of the fursonas of furs here, and they have been very pleasant. and d yes, they have tended to involve foxes.:p

Or/additionally I've had dreams of being my own fursona, and even more often, my alternate fursona, a Fossa, though one that can not only leap abut the treetops, but also fly. These always leave me feeling very exhilarated.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
When you dream of something in real life and it has a point where I check my discord and I have a fall out with someone.
When I wake up I have a notification from someone else instead and when I look at the person I "fell out" with in my dream, it's normal, if not like in the dream but it went the different route.

Kind of scary.

N

Nyro46

Not really of the forums, but I wouldn't be surprised.
I've had dreams about Discord all the time. Even to the point where after I wake up, I'll think I had a conversation with one of my friends, then realize it didn't actually happen.
In the past I also would have dreams about someone messaging me on Discord, to wake up to having notifications on there and my phone wasn't muted (so the sound I guess was interfering with my dream).

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I dream about the internet all the time. Forums, Discord, Twitter...
It sometimes makes it hard to distinguish events that actually happened from stuff I dreamed up :confused:

Dreams about the internet probably arent too uncommon for anyone who spends a lot of time communicating on it

M

ManicTherapsid

Kind of related. Yesterday I had a dream I was being chased by someone in a fursuit. :eek:

Liberonscien

I dream about the internet all the time. Forums, Discord, Twitter...
It sometimes makes it hard to distinguish events that actually happened from stuff I dreamed up :confused:

Dreams about the internet probably arent too uncommon for anyone who spends a lot of time communicating on it
Same here. I have dreamed about a political simulation forum before, an anomalous community Discord, but never Twitter. It can be confusing because I would take a screenshot in the dream and expect myself to be able to access it when I woke up.