• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drinks anyone?

Kittaty

What is your favorite thing to drink? Alcoholic or non, either is fine. Shot recipes you like? Some of my favorites:

Tootsie pop shot = shot of kahlua, shot of grape pucker, and orange juice! (Looks terrible tastes so good)

Dirty girl scout= vodka, Kahlua, bailey's, and creme de menthe (taxes like a thin mint cookie)

Purple dinosaur= vodka, blue curacao, wilderberry schnapps, cranberry juice, and orange juice

Yum yum :3

Brass

Baz

Dr.Pepper and Water.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Any kind of sake, chai, lapsang souchong, black coffee (more a daily neccessity), sambuca, ouzo, Fireball, Rum Chata (delicious)

Last edited:
I'm more practical in my drinking, so a simple gin & tonic, or vodka and sparkling water (or juice) works for me any day of the week.

If I'm stepping things up a bit, I'll go a Jack'n'Coke, a mid-to-upper whiskey, or maybe a Fireball and D-Pepper.

My favourite drink is something I created myself, not sure if it has a proper name, but I call it the Houndoom, which is better as shot sized, but can be made into a full-sized drink:
1/3rd Kraken (dark)
1/3rd Fireball (fire)
1/3rd Monster (monster) - I prefer Absolute Zero, or Lo-Carb, the green one is too sugary.
Top it off with enough Bacardi 151 to serve it on fire.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29uxdg2.jpg

Last edited:

Kittaty

I always tell people that I drink with "I have two rules. No whiskey, no tequila." Whiskey always makes my stomach hurt. Tequila makes me unbearably weird. Tequila = laugh, cry, kill, cry, laugh, pissed, sleep. Hahaha.

Non alcoholic favorite is Arizona raspberry tea :3

Vær

Mr. Prickles
Non-Virgin Drinks:
White Russian, Sidecar, Jack and Coke, and Whiskey on the Rocks.

Virgin Drinks:
Fruit Smoothies (Berries Preferred), Fruit Juices, and Water.

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
Gin and Tonic with Elderflower Liquor
Scotch, preferably from Speyside
Water
Arnold Palmer

Kazolas

Water!
And pretty much anything with tequila or rum
Oh boy. What about mountain dew and rum!? Experiment time~

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
Water!
And pretty much anything with tequila or rum
Oh boy. What about mountain dew and rum!? Experiment time~

That will not taste very good; do mountain dew and tequila.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
My favorite drinks are a bit situational

If I'm eating: Water
If I'm sick, cold, or around family: Chai with shot(s) of honey whiskey
If I wanna get drunk: rum and coke, or melonball (vodka, midori, pineapple juice)

Kittaty

I love turning a "cherry bomb shot" into a full blown "I can't drink anymore." I drink half a can of regular flavor (green) monster, the huge one with the twist cap (pre going to a party, of course I have to friggin pee as soon as I get there). Then I fill it back up with cherry mcgillicuddy's. Drink drank yer drunk.

Kerocola

Water, jasmine green tea, earl grey and black coffee are my day-to-day drinks.

Alcohol wise, I love me a mojito. Limes are delicious, and the mint is so refreshing. I also really like amaretto.

SparkyWolf

Coffee and Mtn dew. The two greatist beverages in the world! (IMO).

ZettaBit

Caffeine Addict
Monster + Shots of any kind really.
Sometimes together.
Sometimes just monster.
Sometimes just shots w/ soda chaser.
Don't forget the coffee.
Other times Gatorade or water... xD

I love turning a "cherry bomb shot" into a full blown "I can't drink anymore." I drink half a can of regular flavor (green) monster, the huge one with the twist cap (pre going to a party, of course I have to friggin pee as soon as I get there). Then I fill it back up with cherry mcgillicuddy's. Drink drank yer drunk.

Sounds like a can of bad hangovers and diabeetus o.o; how do you handle that much...everything?!

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Amazingly enough I don't get hangovers :) but I'm only 23. I'm sure it will catch up to me.

I'm envious. I drink a single beer and my mouth feels like its stuffed with cotton the next day if I haven't rehydrated before going to sleep. Booze desiccates me like nobody's business.

Kittaty

I'm envious. I drink a single beer and my mouth feels like its stuffed with cotton the next day if I haven't rehydrated before going to sleep. Booze desiccates me like nobody's business.

Oh man :( that would be the worst. My little brother and I bought a keg and finished it in 2 days, with some help from like 5 friends. :) come Sunday morning I was feeling fine (probably still a bit drunk) and bummed that we finished all the beer, and captain, and apple ale. Lol. I don't drink often (once a month maybe) but when I do. I'm a great drunk friend to have too :p I don't get sick, I make sure that everyone has everything they need. NO ONE drives home from one of my parties. I'm the girl that will clean you up if you puke. :)