• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drinks anyone?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I've grown quite fond of a few nips of a particular Absinthe called La Vieux Carré.

Very tasty! Though I don't drink too much, and prefer a nice wine when I do.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Im a coke addict. I dont mind pepsi but given the choice coca cola is where it's at.

Otherwise, I love chocolate milkshakes. Im a diehard fan of milkshakes.

Then...there's water :p Those are like my staple beverages, water being the staple-est of them all x3

Simo

On the non-alcohol side, I'm addicted to those orange flavored Vitamin Waters. And I also love chocolate milk, and am especially fond of making chocolate goat's milk, when the farmer's market has goat's milk...makes it kinda tangy/sweet and creamy. Maybe I should get a few goats...

Kittaty

I guess I didn't say what non alcoholic beverages I like yet soo
Rain berry gatorade
Rootbeer floats are amazing
chai tea
aaaand grape soda

ElZorroValdez

Milk Bar Regular
I see your Wise Men and raise you the Four Horsemen. (Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Jameson and Jose Cuervo - there are obviously other combinations but this seems to be the one I always get)
I fold. XD
Never had one, but that sounds good enough for me.

BadRoy

Snake awakens
I am very fond of drink! (and industry).

I love wine and stouts most, but as I'm a cheapskate I typically drink Rolling Rock or whatever is cheapest.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I fold. XD
Never had one, but that sounds good enough for me.
Back-to-back, the first three I can handle, but it's the god damn tequila that gets me every time.
And, of course, knowing this, I drink more of it. And then I wake up on the stairs or curled up in a closet, regretting what little I can remember. x3

I had my 21st at a gay bar, which was an experience unto itself. And then after, I wanted to go to the strip club, but I was so drunk they wouldn't let me in.
And tequila was a major contributor that night. I know I shouldn't drink it, but sometimes I just really love making bad decisions.

Nashida

She do a blep
Let's see, for nonalcoholic stuff it's gotta be Dr Pepper and Mello Yello for sodas, pretty much any kind of tea or coffee (except decaf), water, and some kinds of Lifewater (Strawberry Kiwi in particular).

Now, for alcoholic..hehe. I'm a big beer drinker, but I prefer IPAs to stuff like Coors or Bud (unless I'm running low on cash, I'm at a bar and Bud Light is $2 a bottle). Rum is good, I've been playing with various kinds of vodka and I'm hopelessly addicted to plum sake.

Parasoul

done with ur ****
J'adore jus d'orange ou pomme

Either Apple or Orange juice

*girl voice* I also like peppermint mochas from Starbucks

Simo

Moonshine can be really amazing. It seems to be becoming a bit of a trend. Around this time of year, you get people bringing down canning jars of it from West Virginia, as gifts. Had some that was soaked in peaches, and it was amazing. Not too high in proof, maybe 110?

I also drink a lot of mineral water, generally San Pellegrino, because I love fizzy things, and am trying to cut back on soda.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I like White Russians...but I haven't had any since I drank to much and threw up.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Long Island Ice tea

FlameCat

FlameCat
Non alcoholically - Either Water or Orange Juice
Alcoholically - Either Port or Malibu (But boy does it give you one hell of a hangover...)

Out of interest does anyone else here find themselves liking Port? ^,.,^ (I find a lot of people find it too strong or "Vinegary"

SparkyWolf

Now that I think about it, I used to LOVE those Kerns Nectar juices. I don't know if I can get them where I live now but I might try and see. Also Snapple. Yes. Snapple is good.