• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drinks anyone?

BadRoy

Snake awakens
Anybody enjoy Stone brewery beers? They may be US only. I could drink those all day long. Their Imperial Russian Stout might be the second most delicious beer I've ever had.

Kittaty

How do you make such a fabulous looking concoction? Tell me your secrets!

SOOOO EASY! You need red, yellow, and blue jello. 1st layer red = boil 1 cup water, dissolve the jello as usual, add 1/2 cup cold water 1/2 cup vodka or w/e kind of liquor you want. Pour a little bit into shot containers and put it in the fridge to solidify.
Next yellow (same steps) let the mixture cool just a little bit before pouring it on top of the red. Same thing with the blue layer. DONE! yummy and EASY. Strong too. makes a ton of jello shots. (could do it without the alcohol too but that's no fun) You can add as much or as little booze as you want as long as you have 1 cup boiling water to dissolve the powder... and 1 cup of cold alcohol and water mix to add to it.

cuba1980s

CRANBERRIES?!
I've heard of this drink called an "Irish Car Bomb" that's bascially a glass of Guiness with some Bailey's in it.
Then you gotta down the entire thing before the cream curdles... EEEUW. no danke.

I mostly drink non-alcoholic stuff like milk, water, and tea though.

chocomage

Irish car bombs aren't bad. I can't do Irish creams very well tho. That's my fault for going overboard on Irish car bombs before tho.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I've been enjoying Soju, sorta the Korean version of Sake. A great way to have it:

Peel one cucumber, and cut into slices. Add this to a large pitcher of ice. Pour in Soju. Pour as shots, drink quickly. Cucumber will smooth any edges.

Watching Korean TV 'Drama' helps experience.