• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drunk furs post here

oh you innocent baby it means drinking through your ass
Yea but isn't it like majorly bad for you? I'm like 99.9% sure its not good to do unless in like a super controlled environment cause your bypassing your digestive system and it can cause alcohol poisoning really easy? Is this like the whole alcohol in the tampon thing, cause honestly if you wanna have fun with drugs and alcohol you gotta be smart about it! BE SAFE ALWAYS PLEASE!

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
I guesses as much, but... why..? Why would I do that?

many reasons actually. faster intoxication, less booze is needed, mouth is free for other tasks. you can even get very creative and incorporate this into kinky play. beer soaked dicks lol.
Consuming poison is not a healthy activity anyway. Know your butt limits and you'll be fine. no vodka plz

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Muhammed and all of us his wives! What is wrong with you people? D:
I don't know. Saw that shit on TV. My immediate reaction was "Why is this on TV?". I promptly stopped watching TV because it's boring.

I would never put anything up my butt besides dicks and the cleanest of all waters.
Tea is way better than coffee.
Agreed. And I don't even like tea.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I would never put anything up my butt besides dicks and the cleanest of all waters.

That reminds me, I knew a girl once who would only douche with Perrier. Didn't trust the city water in New York.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
lets talk about butts. What were the most bizarre things you had in your butt? for me it probably was Christmas decorations

D

Deleted member 82554

Drunk? I'm not drunk. What are you talkin' about I don't have drain bamage *hiccups*

L

Lasvicus

I'm only 20, so I dont think it's a good idea to tell anyone whether or not I'm actually drunk xD

L

Lasvicus

oh you must be very proud of yourself. never self-incriminate
I never actually said whether or not I was, but rather, I stated that I probably should'nt make such a statement. Which I didn't.