• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Drymarchon's Sketchbook and WIPs!

drymarchon

Artist, biologist, professional napper.
Welcome! I'm Iris, aka drymarchon! I'm a digital artist and designer as well as a college student. I'll be posting finished works, WIPs, and chatting about art. Stick around and chat!
tumblr_ohzuwm8KaX1u945ryo1_r2_1280.jpg

A little about me - I'm studying ecology and have a passion for all animals. I keep and breed exotic animals, mainly reptiles and amphibians. Art is my full time job! I love FA because everyone's designs are so amazing and fun to draw.
tumblr_ohp1vyYBkh1u945ryo1_1280.png

(My OC, Enid!)

Check me out on deviantart and tumblr! I also do commission work, from lineart to paintings to character design to logos/graphic design.

It's very nice to meet you!

drymarchon

Recently, I've been working on a ton of pet portrait paintings for Christmas. I'll be releasing some awesome fantasy horse adoptables soon as well - super pumped to work on those, their design is gonna be amazing.

drymarchon

tumblr_oiysikUKtT1vdcwt1o1_1280.jpg

This was a very special commission of an old man’s beloved dog. The owner is a lifelong quail hunter, so I included bobwhites in an overwintered Indiana hay field. This was a Christmas gift, so I’m excited to finally share it here. Hope you’ve had a great holiday season!