• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Dual Icons

Gazzi

Professional Horse Thief
Myself and my partner are looking to get some linked icons for FA and some other things, just wanting to kind of broaden our search since everyone we have looked at is closed commission wise right now ;w;

Since I got a Warning for saying I don't have a budget, my budget is $5 - $999999999999999999999999

Sorry if it's not much to go by, just hoping to find some artists that are hidden under the more popular people uwu

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Myself and my partner are looking to get some linked icons for FA and some other things, just wanting to kind of broaden our search since everyone we have looked at is closed commission wise right now ;w;

Since I got a Warning for saying I don't have a budget, my budget is $5 - $999999999999999999999999

Sorry if it's not much to go by, just hoping to find some artists that are hidden under the more popular people uwu

DM sent!

Honeyy

Hi! I’d be interested in doing the icons. ^^

I can do painted pieces for $15
Flat colored full bodies for $8
Colored fullbody sketches for $5

The prices may vary depending on complexity, but extra charges don’t usually exceed a couple dollars. And of course, prices for headshots will be cheaper.

Here’s some examples of my art:

CdeN5f3.png

1eu8biF.png

((Painted + a WIP))

oMhfDVb.png

((Flat colored))

6GjrM6F.png

((Colored Sketch I did today))

Feel free to contact me if you’ve got any questions about prices, want more examples, etc. Thank you for the opportunity!

refroste

Here's some examples of my icons (under cut)
new_icon_by_kittydatefriend_dcx3scs-fullview.jpg

dby69bz-aea88134-13ef-4ca7-8db6-edcf717e3c7d.png

poison_ringo_and_kitty_tee_by_refroste_dbp7kog-fullview.jpg
My starting price for couples is $30 USD!

Lucha

Hi! U can email me the details/questions/ask for more examples at any social media in my page description or email me: sendurnudeshere@mail.ru

pony_human_furry__nsfw_sfwurgency_commissions_hhhh_by_luchacl_dcuk4s0-fullview.jpg

commission_furry_reference_sheet_by_luchacl_dcx1jvr-pre.jpg
commission_by_luchacl_dcx5a1g-pre.png

I also do simple gifs and just pixel art, which could be great for an icon :3c
startled_awake_by_luchacl_dcq9ab6-pre.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1546634694.sushy_jamming2018.gif

1543593711.sushy_animprev.gif

1542484867.sushy_a3.jpg

1541866263.sushy_e.jpg

1540495503.sushy_welcome.gif

Here are my rates for icons:

Flat colored icon: $6 USD
Cell-shaded icon: $11 USD
Digitally painted icon: $17 USD
Animated icon: $23 USD

These are per icon, so for two icons the price would be double.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

RomieTears

Digital Artist
Hello there! I create cell-shades icons at the size of 1000px by 1000px! Each icon is $10 (USD via PayPal), so dual/linked icons would be $20 by the pair. Here are a few examples I've cooked up!

pM9lTzI.png

More info on the icons can be found on my FA commission's page:
Commission Info for RomieTears -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to talk about it. Thank you for considering, cheers!

KurisuFox

Hello!!

Listed below are my prices for a standard full-body illustration. If you're looking for a bust icon (I would likely include the head and shoulders), my pricing would be half of what I charge for a full-body illustration (this is because the majority of a character's detail is in their face, and the face often accounts for roughly half the time spent on my illustrations). In other words, for a set of two you would be looking at the same totals as the prices listed below with results comparable to my avatar.

If you're interested, please feel free to send me a Note on Fur Affinity!!

Thank you so much!!
- Kurisu

1543446402.kurisufox_price_sheet_kurisufox_fa.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
pxGgGXK.png