• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DUBSTEP AND EARGASMS

Jude

U1 S7 P106
Meh, Dubstep never really appealed to me. Most of my friends are into it, but I really don't understand the hype behind it.

Cam

Tick my laint
Oh harley, you just gave me more reasons to believe your the greatest person ever <3321

I dont really care for too much dirty bassy dubstep. I like the dubstep that uses samples and subtle but heavy bassline.

Mt Eden = Godliness

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
The fact that somebody can take one of my favorite songs (which you posted) and warp it around so it doesn't resemble the original at all, really, really pisses me off.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
The fact that somebody can take one of my favorite songs (which you posted) and warp it around so it doesn't resemble the original at all, really, really pisses me off.

well you have to consider that it's not meant to replace or be better than the original. these are REMIXES. no need to get pissed.

Redregon

Banned
Banned
why would you lower eargasms to the level of dubstep?

oh, wait, are you saying that they are mutually exclusive? (since they are.)

You've only just discovered dubstep Harley!?

Of all the people here I would have thought you'd be into it, but better late then never!

Oh, and Cam, check out james blake! (I'd post links but my youtubes are broken, so I don't know what they'd sound like)