• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dumb hypothetical questions

C

CrookedCroc

Ask the user below a dumb hypothetical question, then the person answering asks another hypothetical and so on

Here's the first one:
What would you do if the Nostalgia Critic came up to you and said "The review must go on" and then vanished into thin air?

C

CrookedCroc

Not even with a rented dick

Would you rather be the only human in a world full of anthro characters or the only anthro in a world of humans?

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Probably four at the most. I have a very small, sensitive snoot.

Would you walk across a floor covered in embers barefoot to obtain financial stability?

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
In a PS2 game. I rather like to be shown in a less briliant graphik, but to endure an shallow and superfical evironment.

What would you do when all conspirency theories ever imagined would come out as true?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Then this game wouldn’t exist.

There’s a button you can press that says “press me to solve the world’s problems” but that’s it. No further explanations. Do you press it?

M

Massan Otter

Then this game wouldn’t exist.

There’s a button you can press that says “press me to solve the world’s problems” but that’s it. No further explanations. Do you press it?

I do not. The world's idea of what its problems are might be very different from ours!
Why is "monosyllabic" such a long word?

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
I do not. The world's idea of what its problems are might be very different from ours!
Why is "monosyllabic" such a long word?

Because the people who make up these words are trolls.

If no one has posted on FAF at all for two months and then someone creates a new thread, would it get taken down for being a necro?

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
No. Just because a thread isn't taken care of anymore, doesn't mean that it's dead. A grown up thread can survive in the wild for three months without food water and sunlight. Sometimes they evnen mate with other domesticated threads again giving life to mongrel offspring. And who could just say no to a cute puppy.

Would you rather like to live in Marvel or DC Universe?

C

CrookedCroc

I don't know, they are always getting destroyed and stuff, I guess I'll go with DC, their heroes are more goofy

What would you do if a homeless man called you by your full name and asked you to accompany him to Kingdom Hearts?

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
"Sorry sir, but as a jester card I have my freedom to go anywhere."

Do you think shower thoughts are just some special thoughts that activate when you're in an area of a shower?

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
No I got my best Ideas and deepest existencial thoughts at the restroom. May be because it shares it's purpose with the nature of our world.

When you'd live in a future where the world is one peaceful united nation, where did you liked to live there?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
In the Kingdom island of Keefurland, which just suceeded from and declared war on the rest of the world. The rest of the world totally wouldn't be prepared and would instantly surrender, making me the king of the world. Then I would live in Australia, because... Australia is cool.

What do you think of the great fiddler crab rebellion?

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
In the Kingdom island of Keefurland, which just suceeded from and declared war on the rest of the world. The rest of the world totally wouldn't be prepared and would instantly surrender, making me the king of the world. Then I would live in Australia, because... Australia is cool.

What do you think of the great fiddler crab rebellion?

*Laughs hysterically*

What if foxes were green, instead of red?

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
But how do I know if your "green" is my green and your "red" is my red?

What if when we die, the light at the end of the tunnel is just another 'opening' and we're born as an entirely different being?

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
But how do I know if your "green" is my green and your "red" is my red?

What if when we die, the light at the end of the tunnel is just another 'opening' and we're born as an entirely different being?
Well I'll just roll with it I guess

Imagine all water in the world becomes poisonous. What's your new drink of choice?

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Well I'll just roll with it I guess

Imagine all water in the world becomes poisonous. What's your new drink of choice?
The water.
*Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal*

What if we could actually answer a rhetorical question?

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
I would look at myself in the mirror and question which of us was real.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Your beauty is surpassed only by your proclivity towards self-reflection.

So, what's in a name?

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
Your beauty is surpassed only by your proclivity towards self-reflection.

So, what's in a name?
(Oops, I think I forked things up by deleting what I had. I was late to the party, lesson learned.)

Generations of history, a record of achievements and failures, a badge of honor and shame, and most importantly, a clear and efficient way to communicate with whoever we intend to.

If I was your father, how would I embarrass you in front of your friends?

Throwaway

By not being there? Nothing is really embarrassing.

Would you rather wear a 3 piece suit of human skin, or a 3 piece suit of rhino skin?

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
(Oops, I think I forked things up by deleting what I had. I was late to the party, lesson learned.)

Generations of history, a record of achievements and failures, a badge of honor and shame, and most importantly, a clear and efficient way to communicate with whoever we intend to.

If I was your father, how would I embarrass you in front of your friends?
By being that 30-year old boomer who would openly blurt about my love for Quake 3 despite my earnest attempts to pass off as a Fortnite fan
By not being there? Nothing is really embarrassing.

Would you rather wear a 3 piece suit of human skin, or a 3 piece suit of rhino skin?
Latter is more practical

Would you rather be a literal solid snake or a literal liquid one?