• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dumb Laws that are Hilarious

A

AnthonyStark

gasps good no one did Arizona

In AZ:

-It's illegal to keep a donkey in a bathtub.
-Hunting camels is prohibited. (AZ does not have camels...)
- There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus. (Actually not dumb and it is illegal to cut down a Saguaro because it is the state tree - just a fun fact for you guys).
- You may not have more than two dildos in a house.

The other one on this website, about the water, is not dumb bc it gets way too hot there & people can die from dehydration.

SouthTexasSammy

The guy with pie.
Where I live in Texas (at least in the city) you are not naked as long as you are wearing socks. Even if that is all you have on is just socks. You can still get arrested for Indecent exposure, but they can't tack on public nudity.

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
Meanwhile, in Texas:
*Vigilante justice (read that as execution) is acceptable for cattle theft
* The 'He needed a killin' ' defense was last successfully used in a Texas court as recently as the 70's
* Don't trust the judge proceeding over your divorce? You can demand a jury hearing
* Having sex with your brother's wife is only acceptable if he has died in combat

D

Deleted member 82554

If you take the time to reeeaaallly look on the internet you can find a plethora of really silly laws still in effect today that are hilarious.
And yet us hooomans boast about how evolved we are. Pathetic...

This one kills me every time. It is illegal to cross over the mexican border with a duck on your head...

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
This one kills me every time. It is illegal to cross over the mexican border with a duck on your head...
Live duck, or dead? Asking for a friend.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Don't remember the state but one of them has a law that states suicide is a crime punishable by death...

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
"Do not fish with creamed corn."
How the heck do you bait a hook with creamed corn!? o_O

"It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle."
"Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.
"Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp." (In Georgia.)
"No person may be buried under a sidewalk of a cemetery."
"Cars may not be driven through playgrounds."
"Cars are not to drive on sidewalks."
...Apparently all this happened enough it had to be made into laws. Like the "do not use hairdryer in shower" warning label.

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
In Bakersfield, California, it's a $500 fine to set off a nuclear bomb/device within the city limits.
My husband really wants that ticket. The problem is making it small enough to survive it and not cause any harm to the environment.