• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dumb shit you've done in the last month

Grey Wolverine

The saint of Furr Affinity
I ate 10 chili cheese dogs a few days ago when I was in Virginia. I still have diarrhea. In hindsite, it was a bad idea.

AvariFeathers

Schmooblydong~
I let my sassy eighteen year old co-worker move in with me.

Yeah, that only lasted about three weeks and two nervous break downs later.

Last edited:

fingerpaints

cupcake muncher
I'm sure weve all said 'im never eating that agian / never drinking again' at some stage - until the negative effects wear off at least

I constantly do dumb shit, and dont tend to learn much from my mistakes. Just the other day (talking about chillies) I picked some chillis off our back vine, theyre pretty hot, then touched my mouth, it burns and I constantly do it after picking them, never learn.

Theres more stuff, but my mind's on auto pilot atm

Xegras

Peerat
I volunteered to spend more time in Afghanistan

Bloodshot_Eyes

I tried salvia... everyone else freaked out... I never left the living room and I took two hits... lame... >_>

I also smoked an entire (I have know clue what kind) cigarette... I was doubled over in pain for an hour trying not to throw up...

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
"Hey guys check this out!"
*bicycle gains speed*
"THIS IS REALLY HIGH!"
*lands*
"I'm alive? I'M ALIVE!"

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
I am too boring to do anything stupid. : C

The most exciting thing that happened to me lately is that I got habanero and ghost pepper in my eye. I made ramen with it, had to pick up a noodle that fell, and then rubbed my eye not too long after that.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
get banned from several forums

LOLOLOOOOOLLLOLOOLLOL

also eat things that were obviously rotten.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
get banned from several forums

LOLOLOOOOOLLLOLOOLLOL

also eat things that were obviously rotten.
If you got banned from SoFurry it doesn't count, too easy.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES

fingerpaints

cupcake muncher
I think I just outdid myself, went out, drank alot then decided to come home & start emailing resume's to potential new employers :) not the wisest thing ive ever done, but probably not the stupedist either.

Radiohead

Apply directly to forehead.
I made a furry character.

Schwimmwagen

I've ate some waffles that were two years expired and had a go at April Fool's pranks. Aside from pretty average derps, that's pretty much it. Boring month, I say.

K

keretceres

I told the guy I like, that I like him... and then ranted on about the impracticalities of a relationship, that I want anyway.... and he 'needed to think about it' xD wreeeey bootycall fail.

Oh and totally forgot to submit my course selection for next term oops...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Ate two tubs of ben and jerry ice cream (the big ones), because that day they were going to expire. I won't let ice cream go to waste. Lets just say i spent up to 3 hours in the toilet afterwards -_-

Buying and selling 3 laptops in the last month. I've had wasted so much money buying them and selling them for less then what I brought them for. I will never learn -_-....

Cam

Tick my laint
I got really mad at a substitute teacher for being a dick to me, and threatened to fart in his face.

/8yearsold

VoidBat

Decided to apply for the only college around these parts, just to find out it's inhabited by bible munchers and religious zealots.