• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

thanksforthetea

Tea Connoisseur
If this is in the wrong forum I'm sorry.

Just wondering how many of you guys play this amazing game! I personally play Pathfinder and have a blast!

Some question prompts:

- What types of characters have you played?
- What campaign setting did you play in?
- Funniest encounter?

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I need to get into one of these games someday....argh...

I never know which though. Always wanted to try D and D but I hear pathfinder is another big tabletop.

thanksforthetea

Tea Connoisseur
I need to get into one of these games someday....argh...

I never know which though. Always wanted to try D and D but I hear pathfinder is another big tabletop.

Pathfinder is essentially 3.5 D&D, but more "streamlined" is the way I describe it. Both are amazing, but I personally prefer Pathfinder because it is a. Easier to get ahold of things (Everything you can find online for free if you don't want to buy books), and b. I find it's less rules heavy and more role play heavy.

I have heard nothing but good things about 5th edition, and heard it's a happy medium between Pathfinder and 3.5 D&D.

I've never really got too far into a pathfinder game but the one time I actually got into a session I played an elf necromancer. I fired I frost bolt at my enemy but it missed and hit a mug of mead. Then one of the other players called dibs on it :mad:

I am playing a couple 5th edition campaigns. One as a half orc barbarian, a female shifter fighter, and a panda humanoid pirate. I am also running an X-Men game using a mix of 4th edition for powers and character creation and 5th edition for combat. Fun times all around.

thanksforthetea

Tea Connoisseur
I am playing a couple 5th edition campaigns. One as a half orc barbarian, a female shifter fighter, and a panda humanoid pirate. I am also running an X-Men game using a mix of 4th edition for powers and character creation and 5th edition for combat. Fun times all around.

For the Panda humanoid what is the DM using for race stats? I'm really curious.

Oooo that'd be fun to do I imagine! I'm wanting to eventually run a gothic-horror campaign (Just want to get more comfortable with the game first).

For the Panda humanoid what is the DM using for race stats? I'm really curious.

Oooo that'd be fun to do I imagine! I'm wanting to eventually run a gothic-horror campaign (Just want to get more comfortable with the game first).

Panda
Ability Score Increase. Your Strength increase by 1
Strong body. You gain proficiency in Athletics.
Claw. You can use your claws to attack they deal 1d6 damage.
Ability Score Increase. Your Constitution score increases by 2.
Age. Anthromals could live up to 125 years old.
Alignment. Anthromals have no real alignment to go by, but more go to the chaotic side of things than others
Size. You are the size of a normal human person so your size is Medium.

Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Survival Expert. You gain proficiency in Survival.
Languages. You can read, write, and speak Common and Animalian

Fwww.dandwiki.com: Goliath Panda (5e Race) - D&D Wiki

LadyLuckLindaina

Lusty Lemons
Recently started a 4th edition campaign helping my mate DM it. I used to DM 3 and 3.5 back before 4th came out. I also was getting involved in pathfinder but the DM at the time had to cancel for personal reasons before I could get the chance to test my alchemist character.

Majority of the time I play some sort of healer or ranged class to play support.
Recently did something different and played a warforged paladin...I will tell you...the dice were not on my side that day lol. By the end of the encounter I managed to shoot my crossbow at all my party members at least once, then pimpslapped the monk to full health while the remainder of that slap barely fazed the enemy next to the monk. We all survived but it was silly and pathetic to watch.

stablercake

a bubblegum pink nose
We're doing 2 5th edition campaigns right now, I'm a Cat Monk (used halfling stats, im more house cat-man than wildcat-man) and a Half Orc Ranger who's a wereboar and was raised by pigs.

Funniest bit was when I was DM our dragonborn barbarian was so pumped that she figured out that she could throw a blink dog out the window of a tower of the cat shrine they were in and kill it somehow but it teleported back in because it's a gd blinK DOG