• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dystopian future roleplay, 5 to 7 people needed for various roles

silverwuffamute

Certified God
The base story is

You live under tyranny, are punished with death for going against the ruling party, but you aren’t alone in these outlandish ideas. Many others are beginning to wake up and stand up against the oppressors with fists held high, you and others will plot and carefully execute terrorist attacks against government infrastructure to cripple the regime and when enough damage is done and your forces are large enough, you will storm the citadel and put an end to the rights violations that left unpunished for many years (this is a second attempt at a roleplay i tried around a year ago, maybe longer, if any of the original cast feel like giving it a second chance, feel free to join our discord!)

Join here!
Join the DYSTOPIAN WORLD Discord Server!

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Care to explain what rolls you are after?

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Hmmm, I don't think that a giant, sapient mole-worm would work. (I have this character that I use occasionally along those lines when I feel like being different.) I'm not sure my fursona, Benny, would be easy to use either, but he IS a civilian in a dystopian world.

silverwuffamute

Certified God
Hmmm, I don't think that a giant, sapient mole-worm would work. (I have this character that I use occasionally along those lines when I feel like being different.) I'm not sure my fursona, Benny, would be easy to use either, but he IS a civilian in a dystopian world.
Why not come on in and join us, we are still waiting on a couple more people before we begin so you wouldn't be missing anything, we can discuss more in the server too if you'd like