• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

East coast weather and my birthday.....it doesn't mix

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
So the last few years, when my birthday shows up so does bad weather. Last year on the East coast of USA was snow....This year, HI SANDY! ( Hurricane )
But at least this year I have booze with me.

Got to love it, oh well.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
Sandy isn't even all that bad.

Like I'm in NOVA right now and it's literally been just rain and some wind every now and then. We haven't even lost power once.

Makarov

Logic & Reason need not apply

Like I'm in NOVA right now and it's literally been just rain and some wind every now and then. We haven't even lost power once.

+1

Sandy right now has 90mph winds that puts it at a level 1 hurricane.

With that said maybe its an omen about your birthday. Mother nature must hate you :V

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Well I have my brothers with me where it was landing was a Normandy evac, and where I am now it is like lots of wind and rain.
About the same.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
+1

Sandy right now has 90mph winds that puts it at a level 1 hurricane.

With that said maybe its an omen about your birthday. Mother nature must hate you :V

Well I hate that bitch too, she knows it. I kid, but meh I don't mind it I kind of like it. Image the weather when I was born? I was told horrible HORRIBLE weather.

Zuckerdachs

A Real Pal

NoVA is on the very fringes of the storm, so you can't really base everyone else's experience of the hurricane on yours. I mean, meteorologists aren't even looking at you guys.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
They haven't shut up about how it was going to effect the D.C. area since this whole things started, NOVA is definitely in the line of fire.

Mittens

I have my birthday in the middle of spring, yet the weather always manages to be miserable, so I know the feeling. :c Have a happy birthday anyway!

Makarov

Logic & Reason need not apply
They haven't shut up about how it was going to effect the D.C. area since this whole things started, NOVA is definitely in the line of fire.

New York is fucked

https://www.facebook.com/NeverForget911

Firefighters unable to respond to many emergency calls due to 6-7 feet of water on roadways...

Police scanner says NYPD 60th precinct in Brooklyn is being evacuated with numerous cops trapped.

WNBC reporting: Reports of homes with water up to attics on Staten Island. NYPD doing rescues

Water literally chest high on east side highway at 53 and sutton

BREAKING: MTA announces NYC subways will be closed for rest of the week. All major lines are flooded and require repair.

BREAKING: Confirmed flooding on NYSE. The trading floor is flooded under more than 3 feet of water.

Numerous maydays being called by the New York City Fire Department on Coney Island. The whole island is reportedly submerged. Battalion 41 says no more FDNY personnel will respond to the island.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo's office has confirmed that water is cascading into Holland Tunnel.

Atlantic City, NJ is under water!

A building at 92 8th Ave. lost its facade as Hurricane Sandy approached landfall on the East Coast on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012 in New York, N.Y. No residents were trapped after the collapse. (James Keivom/New York Daily News)

60589_10151224473631182_954321252_n.jpg

A building at 92 8th Ave. lost its facade as Hurricane Sandy approached landfall on the East Coast on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012 in New York, N.Y. No residents were trapped after the collapse. (James Keivom/New York Daily News)

293825_10151224456936182_1426068462_n.jpg

"A shark was spotted swimming in what was the front yard of someone’s home. The high surf that had inundated some homes in brigantine beach, NJ, also brought in sea life – including the shark.

Read more: http://live.nydailynews.com/Event/Tracking_Hurricane_Sandy_2#ixzz2AjlDZvlS

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Question.

Just how fucked is Ohio?
So fucked that both Obama and Romney are holding off on their campaign until the storm is over.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
Damn son, NYC is getting fucked up. It's like 2005 all over again.

I hope they don't send FEMA this time though, I don't think we could deal with the loss of life.

Dreaming

Well hey, at least you get a day off to yourself, with booze. That's far from terrible my friend. Pft, you should enjoy it.

Jashwa

Ohio isn't fucked. Pittsburgh was just fine, so Ohio should be fine.

Jersey/NYC/over there near the coast though...damn. I hope shit doesn't get too bad for them in the aftermath of it.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Well with the fires and flooding...along with power loss I'm sure things we take for granted like going to the restroom....is gonna be fun :/

On a semi "minor" note
I feel kinda bad for the kids over there because I'm quite sure they won't be able to have Halloween

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Virginia wasn't that bad. It flooded in some low line areas, but that's the cost of living in an area that's below sea level.

My thoughts and prayers go out to NJ and NY.

Neuron

Sandy happens to look kind of like a giant dick so I guess in that sense it really is fucking your birthday and days after, which sucks even more.

Mother nature itself is taking a giant prick to you east coast, take note and take cover.

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Sandy happens to look kind of like a giant dick so I guess in that sense it really is fucking your birthday and days after, which sucks even more.

Mother nature itself is taking a giant prick to you east coast, take note and take cover.

Looks more like a Vagina than a Chode.

Neuron

Looks more like a Vagina than a Chode.
Oh god. OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT.

IT'S GOING TO ABSORB EVERYTHING IN SIGHT, like some horrific furry in the basement commissioning vagina vore for the east coast.

Nooooo the humanities! :c

Into the basements everyone, bring lots of snacks. Who knows when this angry vag will pass.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

IT'S GOING TO ABSORB EVERYTHING IN SIGHT, like some horrific furry in the basement commissioning vagina vore for the east coast.

Into the basements everyone, bring lots of snacks. Who knows when this angry vag will pass.

It's queefing wind and leaking everywhere!

Toshabi

Banned
Banned

Fgsfds furries commissioning irl macro vagina vore hurricanes.