• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

GrimnCoyote

Maniacally Smiling Canine
In that moment Akako didn't care about the torture she had endured. The beatings, isolation, and general abuse that led up to this point seised to matter. The only thing that mattered to the kitsune was Sashenka and Sashenka alone. Even if the world fell apart on that day she'd still stay by the wolf side and embrace in the face of total chaos.

Slowly but surely drowsiness took over her body. Thoughts blurred and vision weakened as it consumed her. Somehow managing a final "I love you" before the impending unconsciousness she gazed upon Sashenka's face until her eyelids could hold no more. Both fell quite in eachothers arms without a care in the world. Like a flower growing out of the ashes of a burned forest they remain a sign that life will find a way even in the worst of circumstances.

pandepix

M-meow?
Isabella looked at Reggie and held his paw.

Satine stood and watched as James spoke and resigned from his position. She continues to watch him go out of the door and hoped that he's waiting outside for her. She then face her attention back to Sabrina.

The two females that were called both raised their brows. Satine was the first to speak, "Miss. Sabrina, we understand the circumstances of you having lack of members in the group, but please know that Miss. Ferrari and I do not work for you. We were hired only to bring you your men, and women, and nothing more."

"We also are expecting payment since we made sure to get them out alive." Isabella spoke as she slowly let's go of Reggie's paw and walked over to Sabrina. She pulled out a business card and hand it to her. "When you have the chance, please contact our boss."

Satine held her briefcase tightly and replied, "We will be stopping by here to collect payment and then head to Paris in the morning. Good day and good luck." She turns and walks out of the room. She then sees James waiting on her and gave a soft smile. "I was hoping that you were waiting for me."

Isabella walked over to Reggie and looked up at him and only spoke low so he can hear her. "I'm getting a hotel room here. Meet me at the lobby, okay?" She got on her tippy-toes to kiss him on the cheek before she walked out. She saw Satine with James and cleared her throat. "Hey, Satine. I'm going to get two hotel rooms here. Meet me at the lobby and I will give you the keys." She looked to James to give a soft smile before hurrying along to head to the front desk. Satine sighed and looked to him. "So, I supposed that the reason you are waiting for me because you need me to take you home back to the states."

"
Sabrina nods, and let the girls head out. She was asking them as they had seen what they can do so they could say who deserved a spot. Sabrina looks at the others, "The alright, in the morning we head home from Paris. Go say goodbye to your buddies and meet me here again in the morning at 10. Besides that you are free to do whatever. I'll pay you when we get home."

Reggie chuckled as Isa stood on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "I'll be staying as well," he said to Sabrina. He nods to furs still left in the room. "See you in the morning. Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep." He makes his way down to the lobby looking for Isabella.

JackJackal

Master Thief
Sabrina nods at the two girls. "Alright thank you for helping out our men." She looks at the team and says, "what happened in Phoenix was a mess, and I got us all captured, so if you are mad and want to walk away without any repercussions you may do so now, and I will have your pay sent to you in a few months. Those of you staying for more work, we need to get home and regroup. We have another issue back home... one that will involve more blood... much more blood."
Before jack could speak Stephanie caught sight of him trying to stay back. Rather than make a scene she took the money for him and walked over to him and led him away from the others so she could talk to him in a different room.

Jax saw this but he didn't follow. Right now he had to talk to sabrina. But he decided to let everyone else go first. He was in no hurry at the moment.

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
Sabrina smiles as Peter, Akako, and Sash say they want to continue on with the job. "Alright, when we get home I will give you your money and we can start our operation back up."

Sabrina looked at James as her second in command put a paper infront of her and backs out, thinking he would be the last to leave. She looked at the paper and nods. "Alright James.. I'll sent it to them. Take care." Once he left the room she sighs. "Well.. with him and Gabriello both gone, I have need of a new capo. Who among you deserves it Isabella, and Satine?"

"What about everyone else back in the states? Do you know if they're still around?" Peter asked Sabrina.

HopeTLioness

Rawr, rawr, grrr!
The voice would speak again. “Sabrina left you for dead. You know she set you up, right? Ever think why Gab didn’t get captured? It was a set up! You should go back and teach that feline a lesson... tear her limb from limb!!”
James was beginning to hyperventilate, his knuckles white as he began to back up, looking from side to side quickly. “S-someone’s here... someone’s t-talking to me...” He instinctively felt his side for his gun, which of course wasn’t there. He finally backed up against the wall and slowly put his fists up, ready to swing in the imaginary fur in his head. “Y-you want to tell me all that garbage? I-it wasn’t a set up... just poor planning! Y-you wanna talk all t-that? Come out and fight... fight,” he said into the void of the hallway.

Satine notice him freaking out and worry that he’s going deep in madness. She quickly got in front of him and grabbed his wrists. She started to shout his name to get him to look at her. “JAMES! JAMES, LOOK AT ME! LOOK. AT.ME!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reggie chuckled as Isa stood on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "I'll be staying as well," he said to Sabrina. He nods to furs still left in the room. "See you in the morning. Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep." He makes his way down to the lobby looking for Isabella.

Isabella just finished checking in and being handed two keys when Reggie walks up. She looked up at him and smiled. “Hey, glad that you can join me. I’m waiting for Satine to come so I can give her her room key. Let’s walk over here.” She takes his paw and walks with him over to a lounger and takes a seat. “So, Reggie. We still have some time. How about we go shopping? We need to get you changed so you don’t look like a prisoner.” She giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the pub, Fallon was drunk off his ass as he just finished his 15th mug of beer and is seen singing an ole’ Irish song with a few drunkards. Cleo is seen in the back of the pub making out with a Great Dane, while Rada and Mama Shank chat with each other. Pedro sat at the table, glancing at the door every five minutes, hoping Sashenka and the others would come back. A waitress came and served Terry and Sal some more to drink with some baguettes on the side. Suddenly, a Mallard duck waddled over to the table and looked to the bear and lizard. He wore a brown suit and wore, large, rounded glasses. “Excuse me, fellas, not to insult you in any way but I noticed that you both look pretty beat up. I’m Dr. Wally Wilbur, and I happen to be the Family Doctor of this town. If you like, I could examine you, free of charge.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nighttime at Paris, France, as we see a black car pull up at a luxury, five-star hotel. A Valet member walked up to open the car door, and the Maiones were seen getting out. Gabriello was the first to step out to look around before helping his father out, and then his wife. They walked in as the guards gathered their belongings and headed inside. Soon, they entered in the suite and the guards quickly checked the room and brought in their belongings before letting the family in. Stefano looked around the place and nod in approval of the elegance and beauty of the room. He then turned to his son and daughter-in-law as he spoke in a low voice. “I’m going out to meet an associate of mine. I won’t be long. Stay and enjoy yourselves.” The older, feathered lion turned and left the room, leaving the two couple alone.

Hope walked over to the mini bar and start pulling out the whiskey and a glass. Gabriello watched her a bit as she poured a glass, possibly for him. He then watched as she turns around, walked over, and hand him a glass of whiskey. He takes it and nod his thanks before drinking it all. She started to walk away, but he stops her.

“Wait.”

The lioness stops and looked back at him with an unamused look. He sets his glass down at a nearby table and got close to her. He stared down into her lavender eyes as he places his paws on her upper arms and kisses her passionately. After a minute, he moves his lips to kiss her on her cheek and then down to her neck. Hope lowered her eyes as she lets him kiss all over her before gently pulling away from him. “Gab, stop. I’m not in the mood.”

“Give me a moment and I’ll get you there.” he remarked as he goes up and nibbled her ear. Hope growled and spoke firmly. “Gab!” He stopped and looked down at her. “What?”

“I said, I’m not in the mood, so stop!” she repeated as she glared up at him. He huffed and said, “Fine. I’ll stop. Would you like something to eat? You and I could eat at the restaurant downstairs. Or we could dine somewhere else, that’s up to you. Would you like that?” He spoke softly as his thumb rubbed her arm gently. Hope just sighed and shook her head. “No, thank you. I’m not really hungry.”

“How about we go to the Eiffel Tower and take a look at the view of the city?”

“No, not tonight.”

“I got it! You and I head to bed, and have ourselves a cuddle session.”

Hope thought about it. “Hmmm...very tempting...but no.”

Gabriello frowns at her. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Excuse me?” Hope questioned, narrowing her eyes at him.

“Ever since we’ve been married, you have been keeping your distance from me. Look, I know that we married for partnership, but I want to have an actual relationship with you! So tell me, why are you being this way with me?!” He questioned her, keeping his Aquamarine eyes on her. Hope lowered her eyes and she gave him a cold stare, before replying harshly, “Because I really don’t give a fuck about you.”

Gabriello was shocked and was slightly pissed off. He couldn’t help but chuckle a bit before he suddenly strike her, making her fall on the ground and held her face. He towered over her, glaring down at her and baring her teeth. “If that’s the case, you sleep on the couch tonight! I’m going out for a drink, and I better not catch your fat ass in my bed!” He huffed as he stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Hope just laid on the ground, holding her face, and begins to weep. She slowly got herself off of the ground and went to get herself a bag of ice. She sat on the couch, holding the bag to her cheek and cried some more, seeing how truly unhappy she’s in and longing to find true peace one day. Hope sat there with the bag for fifteen minutes and set it on the table, she grabbed a pillow, lie down, and hugged it close as she wept until she fell asleep.

JackJackal

Master Thief
Back at the pub, Fallon was drunk off his ass as he just finished his 15th mug of beer and is seen singing an ole’ Irish song with a few drunkards. Cleo is seen in the back of the pub making out with a Great Dane, while Rada and Mama Shank chat with each other. Pedro sat at the table, glancing at the door every five minutes, hoping Sashenka and the others would come back. A waitress came and served Terry and Sal some more to drink with some baguettes on the side. Suddenly, a Mallard duck waddled over to the table and looked to the bear and lizard. He wore a brown suit and wore, large, rounded glasses. “Excuse me, fellas, not to insult you in any way but I noticed that you both look pretty beat up. I’m Dr. Wally Wilbur, and I happen to be the Family Doctor of this town. If you like, I could examine you, free of charge.”
Normally Terry would be sceptical but right now that bullet had fucked him over and still hurt "If your offering then I ain't objecting doc. If you think you can help that is"

HopeTLioness

Rawr, rawr, grrr!
Normally Terry would be sceptical but right now that bullet had fucked him over and still hurt "If your offering then I ain't objecting doc. If you think you can help that is"

"Alright, there is a small room in the back. I can examine you there." The doctor helps him up and with the help of a waiter, they took him to the back. The doctor examined his condition for a good 35 minutes. He then sighed sadly and looked to him. "I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately, you are paralyzed from the waste down. And there's no cure for it. I'm very sorry. You may need to be sent to a special care facility so they can take care of you."

Captain TrashPanda

*metal screech intensifies*
Satine notice him freaking out and worry that he’s going deep in madness. She quickly got in front of him and grabbed his wrists. She started to shout his name to get him to look at her. “JAMES! JAMES, LOOK AT ME! LOOK. AT.ME!”
In James' twisted mind, he would see himself come around the corner in front of him, towering over Satine and laughing at him. "Yeeeeeaaa, you know you're not loved. No one cares about you... not even your cousin. You're worthless... a monster! You should've been executed, turned into a pork chop. Look at this fool in front of you... she'll leave you sooner than later."
James ripped his paws out of Satine's, pushing her aside and screaming at the end of the hall. "Y-you want a piece of me?!? I'M BETTER T-THEN YOU!"
Out of insanity, he took off down the hall, intending to attack the figure he was seeing. Of course, as soon as he got there he found no one was there. He was moving so fast however he couldn't stop or slow down, causing him to keep moving due to momentum. There was a large window at the end of the hall, that James collided into. With the force he hit it with, it shattered and sent James out, the insane coon plummeting down to the sidewalk two stories down. He screamed as he fell and slammed down on the sidewalk, trying to catch himself but smashing his arm under him. He also hit his head a bit hard, the coon groaning and rolling over on his back as a crowd began to form around him, bleeding from cuts on his head. He looked up at the sky and covered his eyes, groaning as his entire body hurt, the voice gone from his head.

JackJackal

Master Thief
"Alright, there is a small room in the back. I can examine you there." The doctor helps him up and with the help of a waiter, they took him to the back. The doctor examined his condition for a good 35 minutes. He then sighed sadly and looked to him. "I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately, you are paralyzed from the waste down. And there's no cure for it. I'm very sorry. You may need to be sent to a special care facility so they can take care of you."
Terry sighed. He figured this would happen. Like there was any chance his ass was going to be fine. "I guessed as much...sigh is there any way you can take out the damn bullet? It's still in there."

pandepix

M-meow?

Isabella just finished checking in and being handed two keys when Reggie walks up. She looked up at him and smiled. “Hey, glad that you can join me. I’m waiting for Satine to come so I can give her her room key. Let’s walk over here.” She takes his paw and walks with him over to a lounger and takes a seat. “So, Reggie. We still have some time. How about we go shopping? We need to get you changed so you don’t look like a prisoner.” She giggled.

Nighttime at Paris, France, as we see a black car pull up at a luxury, five-star hotel. A Valet member walked up to open the car door, and the Maiones were seen getting out. Gabriello was the first to step out to look around before helping his father out, and then his wife. They walked in as the guards gathered their belongings and headed inside. Soon, they entered in the suite and the guards quickly checked the room and brought in their belongings before letting the family in. Stefano looked around the place and nod in approval of the elegance and beauty of the room. He then turned to his son and daughter-in-law as he spoke in a low voice. “I’m going out to meet an associate of mine. I won’t be long. Stay and enjoy yourselves.” The older, feathered lion turned and left the room, leaving the two couple alone.

Hope walked over to the mini bar and start pulling out the whiskey and a glass. Gabriello watched her a bit as she poured a glass, possibly for him. He then watched as she turns around, walked over, and hand him a glass of whiskey. He takes it and nod his thanks before drinking it all. She started to walk away, but he stops her.

“Wait.”

The lioness stops and looked back at him with an unamused look. He sets his glass down at a nearby table and got close to her. He stared down into her lavender eyes as he places his paws on her upper arms and kisses her passionately. After a minute, he moves his lips to kiss her on her cheek and then down to her neck. Hope lowered her eyes as she lets him kiss all over her before gently pulling away from him. “Gab, stop. I’m not in the mood.”

“Give me a moment and I’ll get you there.” he remarked as he goes up and nibbled her ear. Hope growled and spoke firmly. “Gab!” He stopped and looked down at her. “What?”

“I said, I’m not in the mood, so stop!” she repeated as she glared up at him. He huffed and said, “Fine. I’ll stop. Would you like something to eat? You and I could eat at the restaurant downstairs. Or we could dine somewhere else, that’s up to you. Would you like that?” He spoke softly as his thumb rubbed her arm gently. Hope just sighed and shook her head. “No, thank you. I’m not really hungry.”

“No, not tonight.”

“Ever since we’ve been married, you have been keeping your distance from me. Look, I know that we married for partnership, but I want to have an actual relationship with you! So tell me, why are you being this way with me?!” He questioned her, keeping his Aquamarine eyes on her. Hope lowered her eyes and she gave him a cold stare, before replying harshly, “Because I really don’t give a fuck about you.”

Gabriello was shocked and was slightly pissed off. He couldn’t help but chuckle a bit before he suddenly strike her, making her fall on the ground and held her face. He towered over her, glaring down at her and baring her teeth. “If that’s the case, you sleep on the couch tonight! I’m going out for a drink, and I better not catch your fat ass in my bed!” He huffed as he stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Hope just laid on the ground, holding her face, and begins to weep. She slowly got herself off of the ground and went to get herself a bag of ice. She sat on the couch, holding the bag to her cheek and cried some more, seeing how truly unhappy she’s in and longing to find true peace one day. Hope sat there with the bag for fifteen minutes and set it on the table, she grabbed a pillow, lie down, and hugged it close as she wept until she fell asleep.

Reggie lets Isa lead the way, smiling when they sit down on the lounger as he pulls her into his lap. His eyes grow wide at the mention of new clothes. "Oh my...it's been...years since I've had new clothes. That would be fantastic. I think I saw a few shops down the street from here as we were driving by!" Reggie wiggles a bit as he grows excited thinking about new clothes. "We could grab a bite to eat as well, if you're hungry. I could personally go for a juicy burger myself," he says, giving her a soft smile. "Unless you'd prefer to wait for Satine and maybe see if the others would like to join us for food."

Seph

Feeling double cheeked up right now

“Wait.”

“No, not tonight.”

Sal was about 10 beers and 2 bottles of wine in, he could do this all night but he was starting to feel a little tipsy. He had eaten an insane amount of baguettes in the last 30 minutes or so and was about to go in on these new ones when a little duck walked up to them. Sal remembered the waitress being prettier but maybe the alcohol was finally hitting him. Then he started talking about being a doctor and Sal remember that he was back in Canada drinking too much beer with the boys, and he did need some medical help. The lizard answered first though so Sal would have to wait. “Little one can go first.” Sal said as he opened up his third bottle of wine.

HopeTLioness

Rawr, rawr, grrr!
Sal was about 10 beers and 2 bottles of wine in, he could do this all night but he was starting to feel a little tipsy. He had eaten an insane amount of baguettes in the last 30 minutes or so and was about to go in on these new ones when a little duck walked up to them. Sal remembered the waitress being prettier but maybe the alcohol was finally hitting him. Then he started talking about being a doctor and Sal remember that he was back in Canada drinking too much beer with the boys, and he did need some medical help. The lizard answered first though so Sal would have to wait. “Little one can go first.” Sal said as he opened up his third bottle of wine.

Once the duck left with the lizard, the waitress came back again and looked to the bear. "Can I get you anything else, sir? Maybe some honey with those baguettes?" she asked as she gave the bear bedroom eyes.

Terry sighed. He figured this would happen. Like there was any chance his ass was going to be fine. "I guessed as much...sigh is there any way you can take out the damn bullet? It's still in there."

"Of course." The duck replied and started to do surgery on him.

Reggie lets Isa lead the way, smiling when they sit down on the lounger as he pulls her into his lap. His eyes grow wide at the mention of new clothes. "Oh my...it's been...years since I've had new clothes. That would be fantastic. I think I saw a few shops down the street from here as we were driving by!" Reggie wiggles a bit as he grows excited thinking about new clothes. "We could grab a bite to eat as well, if you're hungry. I could personally go for a juicy burger myself," he says, giving her a soft smile. "Unless you'd prefer to wait for Satine and maybe see if the others would like to join us for food."

The mink was pulled into the feline's lap and giggled. "I rather for it to be the two of us." She said with a grin and was about to lean in to kiss him when they suddenly heard something shattered, followed by a scream and something falling. Isabella jumped in alarm and looked to the window to see shocked fur surrounding something.

In James' twisted mind, he would see himself come around the corner in front of him, towering over Satine and laughing at him. "Yeeeeeaaa, you know you're not loved. No one cares about you... not even your cousin. You're worthless... a monster! You should've been executed, turned into a pork chop. Look at this fool in front of you... she'll leave you sooner than later."
James ripped his paws out of Satine's, pushing her aside and screaming at the end of the hall. "Y-you want a piece of me?!? I'M BETTER T-THEN YOU!"
Out of insanity, he took off down the hall, intending to attack the figure he was seeing. Of course, as soon as he got there he found no one was there. He was moving so fast however he couldn't stop or slow down, causing him to keep moving due to momentum. There was a large window at the end of the hall, that James collided into. With the force he hit it with, it shattered and sent James out, the insane coon plummeting down to the sidewalk two stories down. He screamed as he fell and slammed down on the sidewalk, trying to catch himself but smashing his arm under him. He also hit his head a bit hard, the coon groaning and rolling over on his back as a crowd began to form around him, bleeding from cuts on his head. He looked up at the sky and covered his eyes, groaning as his entire body hurt, the voice gone from his head.

Satine was shoved out of the way as James ran from her. Her eyes widen as she witnessed him crashing through the window and out into the street. She quickly goes to the window and gasped to see the raccoon on the ground bleeding.

"JAMES!!!!!"

Back in Paris, Don Stefano Maione was seen at a exquisite restaurant, sitting at a private booth and drinking expensive wine as he waits for his associate to meet him.

GrimnCoyote

The late night wind howls amongst the noise of the city creating a symphony into the night. Ring!, a bell alerts all of a new customer entering the building. "Hello ma'am", says a cheerful waiter, "table for...". His tone drops as a three tailed figure passed by paying no mind.

Behind Stefano a feminine voice speaks, "Mr Maione I presume". Sliding into the seat opposite of the lion she sat without any sign of emotion. A half black, half white, mask stared into him. "I am Shikkõ-sha Kyo", her voice was monotone and all business. Removing pictures from her pocket she slid them across the table. On the images were various captured photos of White Paw event ranging from recent to old. "The Claw of The Dragon has need of you Mr Maione, we have much business to discuss".

Seph

Once the duck left with the lizard, the waitress came back again and looked to the bear. "Can I get you anything else, sir? Maybe some honey with those baguettes?" she asked as she gave the bear bedroom eyes.

The mink was pulled into the feline's lap and giggled. "I rather for it to be the two of us." She said with a grin and was about to lean in to kiss him when they suddenly heard something shattered, followed by a scream and something falling. Isabella jumped in alarm and looked to the window to see shocked fur surrounding something.

Satine was shoved out of the way as James ran from her. Her eyes widen as she witnessed him crashing through the window and out into the street. She quickly goes to the window and gasped to see the raccoon on the ground bleeding.

"JAMES!!!!!"

Back in Paris, Don Stefano Maione was seen at a exquisite restaurant, sitting at a private booth and drinking expensive wine as he waits for his associate to meet him.
Sal looked back at her, he recognized the look she was giving him, and since he was likely to be gone by tomorrow he took the risk. “Not honey, but these chairs aren’t very nice, maybe you can get me somewhere more comfortable?” Sal asked, he had never been too good at this part.

Captain TrashPanda

"JAMES!!!!!"
As a crowd of French furs began to quickly circle him, James slowly rolled over onto his stomach and chuckled in pain, wiping his forehead as blood dripped down the unscarred side of his face and his ears rang so loud he couldn’t hear Satine screaming.. “You fucker... Satine ain’t gonna let me go... I hope....” he muttered to himself under his breath. He slowly and painfully got on his knees, sitting up straight as he rubbed his face, the smell of blood driving that inner monster. He could hear the voice again, this time whispering murderously to him. He squinted his eyes shut and rubbed his ears, slowly standing up among the crowd as his already shaggy clothes were torn and turned light red from blood. He looked around at the crowd as he softly whispered to himself, “you aren’t real... you aren’t real... just goooo away... I-I don’t need to hurt a-anyone...” He looked from fur to fur, them mumbling to each other in French as they looked at him. He quickly recalled the French he had learned from the Great War and spoke as confident as he could muster, which wasn’t much. “Uhh... médical? Médical, amis?” He didn’t know where Satine was, as he hadn’t heard her scream, but he knew she was somewhere nearby.

pandepix

M-meow?

"JAMES!!!!!"

Reggie jumps as well, startled by the sudden noise. He looks in the direction that Isa is, but can't distinguish anything, and gets up to see what's going on. He approaches the scene cautiously, when he sees it's James. Reggie starts panicking and hollering for medical help or anyone who might have medical supplies. He takes James' paw in his hand and squeezes it. "James...comrade...it's me, Reggie. Can you hear me?" he asks, praying for any reply.

Last edited:

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
"What about everyone else back in the states? Do you know if they're still around?" Peter asked Sabrina.
"I dont know what happened with them, I have not been home nor heard anything from anyone. I was in Japan for a few weeks then took a boat here with Stephanie. So I would assume that everyone is fine, everyone could also be dead. So go to bed and we can deal with everything as it comes up."

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
"I dont know what happened with them, I have not been home nor heard anything from anyone. I was in Japan for a few weeks then took a boat here with Stephanie. So I would assume that everyone is fine, everyone could also be dead. So go to bed and we can deal with everything as it comes up."

Peter sighed, nodding. "Right. Well I'll just go and check on everyone else then." He told her, before leaving.

HopeTLioness

Rawr, rawr, grrr!
The late night wind howls amongst the noise of the city creating a symphony into the night. Ring!, a bell alerts all of a new customer entering the building. "Hello ma'am", says a cheerful waiter, "table for...". His tone drops as a three tailed figure passed by paying no mind.

Behind Stefano a feminine voice speaks, "Mr Maione I presume". Sliding into the seat opposite of the lion she sat without any sign of emotion. A half black, half white, mask stared into him. "I am Shikkõ-sha Kyo", her voice was monotone and all business. Removing pictures from her pocket she slid them across the table. On the images were various captured photos of White Paw event ranging from recent to old. "The Claw of The Dragon has need of you Mr Maione, we have much business to discuss".

The Don watched as the kitsune slipped into her seat and he took a puff of his cigar, blew to the side, and greeted her. "Ah, I heard of your organization. Very interesting I must admit. I'm waiting on one more person, so let us wait until he arrives. Would you like something to drink?"

Sal looked back at her, he recognized the look she was giving him, and since he was likely to be gone by tomorrow he took the risk. “Not honey, but these chairs aren’t very nice, maybe you can get me somewhere more comfortable?” Sal asked, he had never been too good at this part.

The red panda giggled at the brown bear and replied. "There's a hotel across the way. We can go there and...get comfortable together. Give me five minutes, and I'll come for you." She replied and strutted away while swishing her tail. Pedro looked at the time and noticed that it was getting late. He sighed and got up. "Come on, everyone. We should get going." He looked to Sal and nod his head. "We'll be on the bus if you need us." He walks away to go tell Cleo and Terry where he and others will leave, pay the tab, collected the drunk Irish monkey, and he, Rada, and Mama Shanks headed out and went back on the bus to rest.

As a crowd of French furs began to quickly circle him, James slowly rolled over onto his stomach and chuckled in pain, wiping his forehead as blood dripped down the unscarred side of his face and his ears rang so loud he couldn’t hear Satine screaming.. “You fucker... Satine ain’t gonna let me go... I hope....” he muttered to himself under his breath. He slowly and painfully got on his knees, sitting up straight as he rubbed his face, the smell of blood driving that inner monster. He could hear the voice again, this time whispering murderously to him. He squinted his eyes shut and rubbed his ears, slowly standing up among the crowd as his already shaggy clothes were torn and turned light red from blood. He looked around at the crowd as he softly whispered to himself, “you aren’t real... you aren’t real... just goooo away... I-I don’t need to hurt a-anyone...” He looked from fur to fur, them mumbling to each other in French as they looked at him. He quickly recalled the French he had learned from the Great War and spoke as confident as he could muster, which wasn’t much. “Uhh... médical? Médical, amis?” He didn’t know where Satine was, as he hadn’t heard her scream, but he knew she was somewhere nearby.
Reggie jumps as well, startled by the sudden noise. He looks in the direction that Isa is, but can't distinguish anything, and gets up to see what's going on. He approaches the scene cautiously, when he sees it's James. Reggie starts panicking and hollering for medical help or anyone who might have medical supplies. He takes James' paw in his hand and squeezes it. "James...comrade...it's me, Reggie. Can you hear me?" he asks, praying for any reply.

Isabella stood up and watched as Reggie ran out to check on James. Not too long, Satine came rushing through the lobby and chucked both briefcases at Isabella, which she caught in alarm and squeaked. "Take these, I'll be back!" the porcupine yelled and ran out. Isabella watched her partner go and sighed. She quickly hurried away to the rooms to put the briefcases away. Back on the streets, Satine yelled out in French to move, and once the people looked at her, they quickly got away from her so they don't get pricked. She made it to where James and Reggie were and looked at James in alarm. "James, what the hell were you thinking?! DON'T! I don't want to hear it! We need to get you to see a doctor fast!" A fox spoke to her in French where the nearest doctor was and thanked him. She grabbed him by the arm and hurried him along across the street to the pub since she was told he was there.

Captain TrashPanda

Reggie jumps as well, startled by the sudden noise. He looks in the direction that Isa is, but can't distinguish anything, and gets up to see what's going on. He approaches the scene cautiously when he sees it's James. Reggie starts panicking and hollering for medical help or anyone who might have medical supplies. He takes James' paw in his hand and squeezes it. "James...comrade...it's me, Reggie. Can you hear me?" he asks, praying for any reply.
James had backed himself up against a wall when he heard Reggie sprint up to him and yell at him, taking his scarred paw. James was surprised and a bit happy. "R-Reggie?! I d-didn't think I'd s-see you again!"
"Hmm... this feline looks... delicious. Maybe he tastes like candy... would match his coat."
James quickly put his paws on Reggie's shoulders and pushed him back, shaking his head and speaking softly but quickly. "R-Reggie, stay back. Just s-stay back! I'm not safe... and I don't w-want to hurt y-y-you."
Isabella stood up and watched as Reggie ran out to check on James. Not too long, Satine came rushing through the lobby and chucked both briefcases at Isabella, which she caught in alarm and squeaked. "Take these, I'll be back!" the porcupine yelled and ran out. Isabella watched her partner go and sighed. She quickly hurried away to the rooms to put the briefcases away. Back on the streets, Satine yelled out in French to move, and once the people looked at her, they quickly got away from her so they don't get pricked. She made it to where James and Reggie were and looked at James in alarm. "James, what the hell were you thinking?! DON'T! I don't want to hear it! We need to get you to see a doctor fast!" A fox spoke to her in French where the nearest doctor was and thanked him. She grabbed him by the arm and hurried him along across the street to the pub since she was told he was there.
James looked and saw Satine, a wave of relief and sanity washing over him. "Oh thank God, there you are. I did-" He was cut off by her angry yelling and drug along to the pub, grunting as he tried to pry her paw off. "S-Satine, wait! Physically I'm f-fine, really! I need to t-t-talk to you somewhere private... please!"

Seph

The Don watched as the kitsune slipped into her seat and he took a puff of his cigar, blew to the side, and greeted her. "Ah, I heard of your organization. Very interesting I must admit. I'm waiting on one more person, so let us wait until he arrives. Would you like something to drink?"

The red panda giggled at the brown bear and replied. "There's a hotel across the way. We can go there and...get comfortable together. Give me five minutes, and I'll come for you." She replied and strutted away while swishing her tail. Pedro looked at the time and noticed that it was getting late. He sighed and got up. "Come on, everyone. We should get going." He looked to Sal and nod his head. "We'll be on the bus if you need us." He walks away to go tell Cleo and Terry where he and others will leave, pay the tab, collected the drunk Irish monkey, and he, Rada, and Mama Shanks headed out and went back on the bus to rest.

Sal watched as she walked away, smiling and letting out a low chuckle. The little sheep told him that they would be on the bus. Sal nodded back at him before looking back at the waitress. He was going to wait for that doctor, but who needs them anyway? The only problem was that Sal now needed a little assistance in walking, but carrying around a metal pole covered in dried blood might not be the best idea. Sal looked around again and his eyes found an old sleeping black bear, and leaning against the table next to him was a shiny wooden cane. The best part was that the bear’s was in reach, without thinking, Sal reached over and snatched the cane from the table side. Now, he just poured himself another glass of wine as he waited for the waitress to come back.

HopeTLioness

Rawr, rawr, grrr!
Sal watched as she walked away, smiling and letting out a low chuckle. The little sheep told him that they would be on the bus. Sal nodded back at him before looking back at the waitress. He was going to wait for that doctor, but who needs them anyway? The only problem was that Sal now needed a little assistance in walking, but carrying around a metal pole covered in dried blood might not be the best idea. Sal looked around again and his eyes found an old sleeping black bear, and leaning against the table next to him was a shiny wooden cane. The best part was that the bear’s was in reach, without thinking, Sal reached over and snatched the cane from the table side. Now, he just poured himself another glass of wine as he waited for the waitress to come back.

James had backed himself up against a wall when he heard Reggie sprint up to him and yell at him, taking his scarred paw. James was surprised and a bit happy. "R-Reggie?! I d-didn't think I'd s-see you again!"
"Hmm... this feline looks... delicious. Maybe he tastes like candy... would match his coat."
James quickly put his paws on Reggie's shoulders and pushed him back, shaking his head and speaking softly but quickly. "R-Reggie, stay back. Just s-stay back! I'm not safe... and I don't w-want to hurt y-y-you."

James looked and saw Satine, a wave of relief and sanity washing over him. "Oh thank God, there you are. I did-" He was cut off by her angry yelling and drug along to the pub, grunting as he tried to pry her paw off. "S-Satine, wait! Physically I'm f-fine, really! I need to t-t-talk to you somewhere private... please!"

Satine held a firm grip of his paw as they made it across the street and to the front of the pub. "You are NOT fine, James. You are bleeding and I don't have my med kit. So you need to see the doctor now! Whatever you have to say to me can wait!" The porcupine walked in with James in tow and looked around. She noticed Sal was still at the table while the others were missing. She had almost forgot about them with everything that just happened. She drugged James over to the table and looked to the bear. "Hey. Where are the others? "

Seph

Satine held a firm grip of his paw as they made it across the street and to the front of the pub. "You are NOT fine, James. You are bleeding and I don't have my med kit. So you need to see the doctor now! Whatever you have to say to me can wait!" The porcupine walked in with James in tow and looked around. She noticed Sal was still at the table while the others were missing. She had almost forgot about them with everything that just happened. She drugged James over to the table and looked to the bear. "Hey. Where are the others? "
Sal made it his goal to finish the bottle of wine before that waitress came back, he was about halfway through when the porcupine nurse came in. “They’re back on the bus.” Sal told her before looking at the bleeding raccoon next to her. “You know, there’s a doctor somewhere around here, him and the lizard went somewhere. Look for a duck.” Sal told them.

HopeTLioness

Rawr, rawr, grrr!
Sal made it his goal to finish the bottle of wine before that waitress came back, he was about halfway through when the porcupine nurse came in. “They’re back on the bus.” Sal told her before looking at the bleeding raccoon next to her. “You know, there’s a doctor somewhere around here, him and the lizard went somewhere. Look for a duck.” Sal told them.

Satine nod in understanding. "I see. Thank you. Once I get him taken care of, I'll see to it you and the other get a room for the night. Come James." She dragged him along in search for the doctor.

Meanwhile, the doctor finished getting the bullet out, stitched him up, and placed Terry in a wheelchair that a waiter brought over from the Lost and Found. The duck patted him on the shoulder and looked to him. "Alright, you're off set. And please take care of yourself."

Satine found the duck and the lizard talking and walked over. She cleared her throat and spoke politely. "Excuse me, doctor, but do you have time for one more patient?" The doctor looked at her and smiled. "Of course, my dear. How can I help you?"

"Can you please help him?" She asked while pointing to James.

The doctor looked at him and was shocked of his condition. "Sweet Mother Teresa! You poor, poor, lad! Come and have a seat. I'll fix you right up."

GrimnCoyote

"No thank you, alcohol dulls reflexes", her head remained earily still. She stood like an almost unmoving statue with only the quiet sound of light breathing hinting she was still alive. "Your 'other person'?", Kyo paused her sentence adding a layer of dramatic effect, "his usefulness to our cause is absolute, correct?. Because Master Ruunosuke only keeps those around who have use towards his objectives".