• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Edgy Furry Club

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
You want edge. This band.

Kinare

RAWR
*edgy noises*

Am not so edgy anymore, but back in the day (teens and early 20s) I used to be the sort of edge that scared people. I didn't look the part sadly because my parents were hella controlling and didn't allow it - I only wore black as I could get away with it. Used to love black and death metal, depressing stuff like Linkin Park, but no longer can really tolerate that sort unless I'm already feeling messed up emotionally, then it gives me a weird sense of calm. I still like symphonic metal to an extent, but still have to be in a mood for it. I hate almost all modern rock I hear, it's all angst with no tune.

lemonadevik

Lemonade Goblin
Hi, I like post-hardcore, emo rap, power metal, and a good slow burn fanfiction if that makes me edgy. Also, I have blue hair currently.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I was ruined by the military. I found out how eff'd up the world is.
Ooooooh. Yea. My family is military so I know what you mean. (not like being in it, but watching from the outside).

They wanted me to join too but I was like 'nope'. Dad was an alcoholic with PTSD from being a peacekeeper and graduates my age (2010) were running down the malls in their green T-shirts and camo pants saying "I can't wait to shoot some fucking paki's". Then you've got the new recruits talking about suicide and people having lockdowns because one of them decided to try and shoot up the place.

It might not have the pay, but I'd rather slog it on minimum wage than to fall into the things they've been ruined by... or risk getting shot by my own teammate. :confused:

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
Damn. I plan on going into the marines as soon as I wrap up a ton of real life issues.

I can't say you shouldn't do it. You just have to keep your head on straight. Have you considered the new Space Force? :D

Ooooooh. Yea. My family is military so I know what you mean. (not like being in it, but watching from the outside).

They wanted me to join too but I was like 'nope'. Dad was an alcoholic with PTSD from being a peacekeeper and graduates my age (2010) were running down the malls in their green T-shirts and camo pants saying "I can't wait to shoot some fucking paki's". Then you've got the new recruits talking about suicide and people having lockdowns because one of them decided to try and shoot up the place.

It might not have the pay, but I'd rather slog it on minimum wage than to fall into the things they've been ruined by... or risk getting shot by my own teammate. :confused:

Oh, the pay is not that great, but there are plenty of jobs that will keep you behind a desk if you don't want to be gung-ho.
Some people just can't handle it. Hindsight being 20/20, I could have handled things better than I did. But the damage is done, and all I can do is live the best life that I can. The edgy life.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I can't say you shouldn't do it. You just have to keep your head on straight. Have you considered the new Space Force? :D

Oh, the pay is not that great, but there are plenty of jobs that will keep you behind a desk if you don't want to be gung-ho.
Some people just can't handle it. Hindsight being 20/20, I could have handled things better than I did. But the damage is done, and all I can do is live the best life that I can. The edgy life.
I know. Mom's doin' payroll and teaching and stuff, but I can't actually get there everyday since I don't own a car.

Well, if it means anything, you're at least dealing with bigger and harder problems than the edgy highschool emos.
And handling it better. Probably easy to say since I don't know you very well, but you are at least remaining social, you're working and still have a sense of humor, which is most than some would be willing to do.

You gat dis~!

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
I know. Mom's doin' payroll and teaching and stuff, but I can't actually get there everyday since I don't own a car.

Well, if it means anything, you're at least dealing with bigger and harder problems than the edgy highschool emos.
And handling it better. Probably easy to say since I don't know you very well, but you are at least remaining social, you're working and still have a sense of humor, which is most than some would be willing to do.

You gat dis~!

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I would just be a huuuuge a$$hole. :rolleyes:

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
At long last, I have found my people