• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Eight years, and in 2020 I make my first reply.

Warzak

Yeah! I actually didn't remember making a profile back in 2012, but that I did.
So perhaps it's time for some proper introduction around here.
Name's Warzak... No... not after the city itself, but it's the blue dragon in my avatar.
I've almost abandoned forums entirely, until I was directed here, due too Furaffinity is down, due to an attack. And seeing how active this place is, I thought why not reminiscing about the past and seek out new friends, and perhaps find a potential RP around here, as that has always been my main cup of tea.... I mean my main cup of gold and shinies around forum in general.

I shall not delv to much further into my short but long awaited reply around here. Instead I shall simply indulge myself around this community, so I'll see you around discussing all kind of debacles around here.

Trevorbluesquirrel

So, finally stopped draggin' out your absence!?

You're ready to get fired on up for some hot forum action!?

I'm sure you'll find silence ain't as golden as it would seem!

So, come out of your lair, and into our castle!

Don't be reluctant to make your own tales here!

Warzak

I shall keep that in mind Trevorbluesquirrel.

I'm simply going to nod in response to you Fallowfox. I'm late for the party, but I feel like I joined yesterday, rather than 8 years ago.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I shall keep that in mind Trevorbluesquirrel.

I'm simply going to nod in response to you Fallowfox. I'm late for the party, but I feel like I joined yesterday, rather than 8 years ago.

Out of interest what part of Norway are you in? I've done work collecting sea-water samples in Northern Norway and Svalbard.

Warzak

Out of interest what part of Norway are you in? I've done work collecting sea-water samples in Northern Norway and Svalbard.

Never been that far north Fallowfox, I'm living at the east side, near the capitol really.

Also Noodles, yes that is quite the outstretched introduction, it's also why I mentioned I had forgotten about me registering for the forum back then.