• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

El Pajaro Rembel

This is El Pajaro Rembel (Rembel Bird).

Greetings. I am a newcomer and would like to introduce myself.

I am 26 year old male.
Let me share a bit of myself.

My younger brother and I have always referred to each other as birds. I am using the name he gave me, Rembel (my friends say it sounds like the name of a demon XD). I call him Chesed, mercy in Hebrew (we nicknamed our dad too, lol).

I will give my best try to explain my fursona. It is a combination of these three:

The Owl.
My dad is a hooter. Imagine one of those big, calm and serious owls. He is the owlest guy I know. My mother laughs at the owl remark and mentions me and my brother are the only ones (out of the four siblings) that have the hoot as well.

The Parrot.
Aside from the hoot present on some members of the family, I am good at copying/making voices, sounds, or learning languages (I am learning my fourth language). I clown around the people I like or come up with silly words of my own (aka the Cosmic Tongue). That part of me is like a parrot.
(I had one for 20+ years and they're just amazing!)

The Phoenix.
My brother and I have been studying the occult and the mystic arts since childhood. Nobody pushed us, we simply headed that way. An interesting story, one day I went to a holistic store in our town to buy some crystals. The owner asked me if he could read my hand and did some gematric calculations on my name and birth date. He then mentioned my soul is the oldest he's seen. Just like a phoenix, coming back to life.
I have always felt drawn to this creature. It is the mystical, unknown part of myself.

Rembel has the feathers of a starry night, which is my favorite time of the day. They also depict how the soul is aetheral. It is the emptiness of my vessel. I guess you can say it is a representation of my soul.

A coworker of mine was the one that suggested me to give it form.

This is what has come out. Hope you like it.

1519528686.elpajarorembelberto_rembel3.jpg

I hope to get to know a lot of people to whom I can discuss my ideas and thoughts. Thanks for reading my post.

Fly freely,

Rembel

-------

"We mold clay into a pot,
but it is the emptiness inside
that makes the vessel useful."