• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Elements

Which elelment would you like to controll?

• Earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Wind

• Water

• Light

• Darkness

• Total voters

16weeks

i just wanna see where everyone stands on the element front.
out of six
earth
fire
wind
water
light
darkness

i chose darkness, probably because it exists in everything and i could use it to see anyone anywhere.

ale

I'll take water. Like a lighting bolt I'll split you apart from the inside^^

Go Go Fire! With the hot, and the burny, and the awesomness, and the 'yea, suck on that BITCHES!'

Fire = greatest element ever. Too bad the fire guy from captain planet got his lame all over it...

Dead-Zero

water, because water is in the air, meaning i have an instant access point at all times. Also, i could freeze it into ice cycles and use it as weapons ^^.

Earth baby, strong defence, strong attack. It can pretty much block everything but darkness...Don't forget the golems and stuff too.

KitsuneKit

Hydrogen. It's the most adundent element in the universe and it has any different uses, water, explosions, etc.

gust

I say wind,

tornadoes and hurricanes and such are powerful forces

Kommodore

well what is it?
I don't like the physical elements, I much prefer the ethereal things like light and dark. I would say 'light' because that is the closet. Not necessarily 'good' the way everybody sees it, but 'good' as in doing what I think is right.

And because the Grey Knights fall under this category, and I idolize them.

Whirlaxis

wind, air is the fuel for fire, which produces light, and air is also part of water (H2O). given time, the wind can grind mountain to sand, so the only thing i really cant picture it having an advantage over is darkness, but i never considered light and darkness much of an element(s) anyway, NOTHING IS MADE OF LIGHT OR DARKNESS!

I also choose wind for its raw speed! You can't see it and it can blow you apart. Plus electricity is part of it too. :3 Lightning, FTW!!!

Wind, simply for teh flying. Earth can do nothing to you if you are in air, and the tornadoes.

kuron

wot about heart??? D:

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! HEART!!!

With your powers combined I am CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!

Huzzah!

kuron

but in all seriousness id say fire with wind at 2nd place x3 (mainly for its destructive powers)

though its hard to imagine earth being that destructive (other than rocks and earthquakes)

kuron said:
wot about heart??? D:

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! HEART!!!

With your powers combined I am CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!

Huzzah!

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=164 Hehe. Couldn't resist.

*flashes a bloody heart* HEART!!! >83

lordcalef

I'd choose "the fifth element." :3
that chick rocked! and she would be all mine!
SCREW YOU BRUCE WILLIS!
plus she controlled the other elements

Wolf_Shard

I can't decide between Fire or Darkness....
...I picked Fire on the poll though.

I choose light

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Whirlaxis said:
wind, air is the fuel for fire, which produces light, and air is also part of water (H2O). given time, the wind can grind mountain to sand, so the only thing i really cant picture it having an advantage over is darkness, but i never considered light and darkness much of an element(s) anyway, NOTHING IS MADE OF LIGHT OR DARKNESS!

Light is energy, Darkness is the lack of energy, in essense. Yin and Yang. Someone with the power of Light would emit energy, someone with the power of Darkness would absorb it. Wind and Water could wear down the Earth, but the Earth could simply throw up more mountains. Fire can scorch Earth, dry up Water, and fan itself hotter with the Wind. On the other hand, Wind could also blow out Fire, Water quench it, and Earth smother it. Each element has its place in the Grand Scheme of Things.

Me? I don't really know... all the listed "elements" have their good and bad points. However, when I think about it, the power of Earth would be good. Don't forget, the Earth contains all the elements that make up every material object on the planet, so a person with the power of Earth should be able to shape and control all matter. Example: Iron is an element of Earth, and it is also the basis for human and animal blood... rip it out of a person's body, and they die. And iron is only one element of Earth contained in living tissue. Conceiveably, someone with the power of Earth could be a shapeshifter of both living and nonliving matter, able to turn animal to human and human to animal. Able to tear down civilization's infrastructure, and rebuild it with a thought.........

Yes, I think I'd like the power of Earth!

---------------------------------------------------------