• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anjeka

Eli

I'm opening up some tentative commissions to hopefully help me get my bills under control while I'm still working and studying part time. Below is a couple links where you can view more of my work to see if it's in a style you would like, plus a basic price list. Prices may be slightly flexible depending on the specifics of the request or the complexity of the character(s) you want drawn.​

- FA Account - Art Tumblr -

I can only take payment through Paypal right now, and I require at least half of the payment up front before I'll start working (or all of it for icons/simple characters). I'm keeping things SFW for now. Other than that, I don't have a lot of restrictions. I'm equally comfortable drawing humans/furs/gjinkas/etc. You can either contact me on here or shoot me an email at elijah.wenn.art@gmail.com for commission inquiries. I can handle up to 3 commissions at a time, but if things fill up I'll put you on a queue and contact you to get more details once a slot opens up.

Thanks ahead of time, and let me know if you have any questions!​

tumblr_pe4omobBZl1rq39oko1_1280.png

tumblr_pe4omobBZl1rq39oko3_1280.png

tumblr_pe4omobBZl1rq39oko2_1280.png

Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open