• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ella wants YOU!

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
1546501807.dilena_gfhgfb.png

Would you?! Subscribe your character here!

* Your character will always be yours! I will NEVER claim it's right and I will credit you!
* Your character can appear anywhere in the story since it's not decided yet. The story is: She goes on adventures to see the world. So anything can happen!
* Be patient! I can't tell you when exactly your character will take scene, in case I choose it!
* You can (and should!) participate on your character's story once I decided to use it!
* I keep all the submission as a database of character so I could use your anytime! If you ever want to remove your character from the list, please don't forget to let me know!​

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Wow, very interesting.
Veeeeeery.

Glad you see it that way! I'm just lazy person so I don't wanna design so many characters and I thought OH! Wouldn't it be fun to use OCs? So yes, I think it will be cool and fun!

Right now Carmine is the first guest I am using and the coachman is the second! :D

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
How interesting! So its like for BG Cameos and such?

It depends on the characters, I am looking for background characters, specially in places like the village they are visiting in a few pages. But some characters are so interesting that I give them a little more importance. Such as Lady Carmine, she's not mine but from the first moment I saw her as Ella's godmother.

Some characters subscribed like, for example, a dragon who could be Ella's guardian but he's not in the mansion anymore, he's visiting other lands so Ella will meet with him sometime during her adventures! You're free to imagine any scenario you want, the story isn't written, it will be a composition of the guests stories all together.

I'm not very good at creating a variety of characters, my speciality are cute girls xD so it's good for me to have contact with other king of characters, draw them and bring them to life!

Another example: Ella is now leaving to town. There she meets a blacksmith who isn't mine either! The idea just came along from an RP. After that, later at night she will probably escape to the foreste to test her new little sword and there she meets a lovely deer girl, not mine either but when I saw her she fits perfectly to be there in the forest at night ♥

So as you can see, the story will be constructed depending on what characters I meet!

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
It depends on the characters, I am looking for background characters, specially in places like the village they are visiting in a few pages. But some characters are so interesting that I give them a little more importance. Such as Lady Carmine, she's not mine but from the first moment I saw her as Ella's godmother.

Some characters subscribed like, for example, a dragon who could be Ella's guardian but he's not in the mansion anymore, he's visiting other lands so Ella will meet with him sometime during her adventures! You're free to imagine any scenario you want, the story isn't written, it will be a composition of the guests stories all together.

I'm not very good at creating a variety of characters, my speciality are cute girls xD so it's good for me to have contact with other king of characters, draw them and bring them to life!

Another example: Ella is now leaving to town. There she meets a blacksmith who isn't mine either! The idea just came along from an RP. After that, later at night she will probably escape to the foreste to test her new little sword and there she meets a lovely deer girl, not mine either but when I saw her she fits perfectly to be there in the forest at night ♥

So as you can see, the story will be constructed depending on what characters I meet!
I get it, I suppose I'll submit something then. *goes to fill out form*

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
1546501807.dilena_gfhgfb.png

Would you?! Subscribe your character here!

* Your character will always be yours! I will NEVER claim it's right and I will credit you!
* Your character can appear anywhere in the story since it's not decided yet. The story is: She goes on adventures to see the world. So anything can happen!
* Be patient! I can't tell you when exactly your character will take scene, in case I choose it!
* You can (and should!) participate on your character's story once I decided to use it!
* I keep all the submission as a database of character so I could use your anytime! If you ever want to remove your character from the list, please don't forget to let me know!​

Done! Thank you a lot for the opportunity - even if my character gets skipped, I already had some fun filling the form and describing stuff :v

To clarify in advance, her design on sent references is more fitting for modern times, so I hope it isn't much of a problem - I don't mind it being reworked into something more fantasy-ish if it's important for your story being visually cohesive .o.

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Done! Thank you a lot for the opportunity - even if my character gets skipped, I already had some fun filling the form and describing stuff :v

To clarify in advance, her design on sent references is more fitting for modern times, so I hope it isn't much of a problem - I don't mind it being reworked into something more fantasy-ish if it's important for your story being visually cohesive .o.

No worries about clothes, maybe some characters will get new outfits but that won't change who they are ^^

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Do people pay for their characters to be featured?

Nope, not at all ^^

I choose the characters I like the most, so that would be the "tricky" part, I think it's fair since I do it for free. I will probably plan in the future to allow commissions in the story if someone wants something more speciffic, a side story in her world or similar, but for now it's as simple as this.

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
just submitted mine. just one question this is set in a fantasy world right?

Yes it's fantasy world, no technology here but you still can find some "modern" clothing around, like ella wears in the last pages!

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
ok cool so theres magic right cause zythers arm (which is usually cybernetic) in a fantasy setting is either missing or magically enchanted armor

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Filled out the forum for you and gave you some ideas to help start a pantheon for your world. :p