• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook: Elle's gallery!!!

elle2

demon bat
I wanted to have a place to post my work, talk about my processes and just generally thinking about art and my work!! I'll try to update this thread about once a week.

More about me: I'm currently in my third year of 2d animation school (focusing on pre production), and I love learning about art! I've also taken up embroidery (via machine..) recently too.

I primarily use procreate on the iPad to draw!
You can find me over at twitter , instagram, FA, and my commission info is here.

Also, you can support me on kofi!

Thank you for taking a look >:3

Last edited:

elle2

demon bat
1601669165.elle2_0dc9874a-7149-4520-b8cf-0b9b0198f1e4_jpeg.jpg

Here's a little collage of my three mafia brothers! They're humans but um.. I like drawing them as furs. The story wouldn't change if they were furry or not tbh LOL.
The eldest two are 33 y.o jaguars (they're twins), they're called Theo (tiger stripe jacket, pronounced Tay-O) and Elias (uncoloured head LOL), and their little bro is a snow leopard called Eran (24).

I like making collages out of my work huhu.. I was looking at Milt Kahl's work (I want to be able to draw faces in dimension as good as he does!) and Hyun Song's colouring style. I want to work on caricaturing characters a little more and being able to use shapes in my work better *huffing, sweating, lying down* There's always a lot to think about with art, huh..!!

elle2

demon bat
small.png

Oh god... it's gone past two weeks... ha... ha... *forgetting everything* I've been doing so much schoolwork!! I'm excited to graduate soon *rolling eyes*
Here's a drawing I did of my mascot! I find it hard to do stuff "messy" so i wanted to try out a super messy colouring style with lots of scribbles. I think it came out super cute hehe...

elle2

demon bat
1601669434.elle2_5e8e66a9-1da4-4422-bea9-9adbd5d65eed_jpeg.jpg

Ok another post to make up for my erm month long gap. I tried to design a new fursona since my old one didn't feel very me... it's a raccoon dog!! I think they look so cute and fluffy. Whenever I design characters I try to think of ways I haven't seen things used before, so for this I hadn't seen a raccoon dog drawn with this kind of face (I've seen a lot of very round faces before, which are cute!). Yep!!!

elle2

demon bat
132446B8-1CEF-4160-A46A-EE1C5048910C.jpeg

OMG Well... time has passed.. its 2021!??! AhhH!!!
I drew some vurrry old characters! My croc character abigail and my lil boy felix LOL