• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Email Notification issues

• Thread starter Deleted member 133545
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133545

All o a sudden my email notifications showing new messages on a convo I'm having stopped working
they don't show u anymore, and I didn't click any "muting" options

D

Deleted member 133545

Yes, this may be a problem of Gmail itself, But I can receive emails just fine from other threads in the forum
but only on that convo I only receive the notification on the forum itself, my gmail just kaput

D

Deleted member 133545

Okay, I got an update on my situation, I am receiving NO NOTIFICATIONS at all from even new thread replies either
I don't know what's going on

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Could be related to google having issues over these past few days. I had issues with Google Drives and Youtube was acting out. Wouldn't be surprised if they're still working things out with their e-mail services.

D

Deleted member 133545

Could be related to google having issues over these past few days. I had issues with Google Drives and Youtube was acting out. Wouldn't be surprised if they're still working things out with their e-mail services.
I'm telling you, I've received no notifications from the forums since yesterday's evening